The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Secret

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi Sandy :hithere

I hope you're both doing well :bana: :bana:

Shane :santa: :rendeer:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Shane))))))) :santa:
I am so relieved to see you! I was just asking on the Group meditation thread if anybody had heard from you. I was worried as we had been listening to the Victorian government after another day of double digit infections in the Melbourne suburbs. Are you guys okay or near any of the problem areas? Please stay safe you both.

As for George. He had his operation last week. gosh am I getting old... I can't for the life of me remember which day now. :shock: Unfortunately they couldn't remove the stone(s) (Now there are two of them. :scratch: ) There was some crazy kind of tissue blocking them that doesn't show up on the tests they have run... sigh. So that means he must go back again in 3-4 weeks for this surgery again.

Well, I guess we can look at it like..."practice makes perfect, eh?" We are still doing the juice... some certainly tastes better then others. Today I tried adding Wheat, barley, spirulina and something else powder to his cranberry/water. Bleh! :shock: I put on a brave face and drank mine... You know sort of like a parent might do to get a toddler to drink theirs.... didn't work. George saw through me. :lol:

You know... I think we are going to celebrate Christmas in July. I decided that after seeing your Santa and reindeer symbols. It will be fun and boost our spirits down here. :bana:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Happy to see your avvie! It's a wonderful day in Oz! It's gardening and listening to music for me, about five hummingbirds discovered the new feeder!

Sandy,
You crack me up ! Cranberry water can be made more palatable, guess I'm not a great example as I like any juice with about a 1 to 10 ratio of juice to water, just a hint of flavoring and no sweetener,... in a quart jar. :bana: Aleah gave me a cranberry/grapefruit juice yesterday she didn't like at all. After mixing it my way and licking my lips, she :roll:.

I suppose if it gave George a laugh seeing your face when you drank it, then I guess it was worth it! :lol:

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

:loves good to hear from you. Sending you all my love n hugs! 🥰. Did you get the card I sent you and George? I was trying to reach you. You are both in my prayers. Please keep me in yours. I’m in lots of pain right now. Amazing how much “ no knee” can hurt. I will be glad when this ordeal is over!
Ruth
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:15 pm (((((((Shane))))))) :santa:
I am so relieved to see you! I was just asking on the Group meditation thread if anybody had heard from you. I was worried as we had been listening to the Victorian government after another day of double digit infections in the Melbourne suburbs. Are you guys okay or near any of the problem areas? Please stay safe you both.

As for George. He had his operation last week. gosh am I getting old... I can't for the life of me remember which day now. :shock: Unfortunately they couldn't remove the stone(s) (Now there are two of them. :scratch: ) There was some crazy kind of tissue blocking them that doesn't show up on the tests they have run... sigh. So that means he must go back again in 3-4 weeks for this surgery again.

Well, I guess we can look at it like..."practice makes perfect, eh?" We are still doing the juice... some certainly tastes better then others. Today I tried adding Wheat, barley, spirulina and something else powder to his cranberry/water. Bleh! :shock: I put on a brave face and drank mine... You know sort of like a parent might do to get a toddler to drink theirs.... didn't work. George saw through me. :lol:

You know... I think we are going to celebrate Christmas in July. I decided that after seeing your Santa and reindeer symbols. It will be fun and boost our spirits down here. :bana:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :sunflower:

Yes I'm still here! Quite a bit been happening here, but has quietened down now.
You're right Melbourne is the pain of the nation at the moment regarding Covid.

Fortunately we are not in one of the hotspots. You know I look at Japans daily numbers and each day this week Tokyo has had a lower number than Melbourne. Tokyo has Australia's population!

Poor George (and you). I hope all goes well next time. I know it's hard to believe but you do get used to those juices!
Ah yes Christmas. I think the Santa suit in Japan may actually get a rest this year. It's sitting upstairs fresh from the drycleaners ready to go, but it doesn't look promising. :cry:

Our Japanese friends here also run a couple of Kindergartens in Melbourne and I said that if Santa in Japan doesn't eventuate I'll (if permitted) do the rounds for them here.
It's getting real Wintery here, windy and wet. Well it is Winter and it is Melbourne.

Keep well
Shane. :santa:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane :santa:

You know I was thinking... Is it possible for you to do virtual Santa visits in Japan? I know it wouldn't be as fun but I bet the children would still appreciate it. You could make your "set" look like the North pole. What fun. :bana: You may even be able to arrange a "helper" to pass out treats to the children for you. :mrgreen:

I am glad to hear you are not in one of the hot spots. It is getting weird all over again. I keep hearing that little saying accompanying the government's messages. "Let's help each other get through this. I love that and the spirit it induces.

(((((Ruth)))))
Bless your heart. You are in my prayers. :kiss: Shoot...gotta go...my pigeon is doing fly byes.. (wants to go to bed I think...Be back soon... :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:36 pm Hi Shane :santa:

You know I was thinking... Is it possible for you to do virtual Santa visits in Japan? I know it wouldn't be as fun but I bet the children would still appreciate it. You could make your "set" look like the North pole. What fun. :bana: You may even be able to arrange a "helper" to pass out treats to the children for you. :mrgreen:

I am glad to hear you are not in one of the hot spots. It is getting weird all over again. I keep hearing that little saying accompanying the government's messages. "Let's help each other get through this. I love that and the spirit it induces.

(((((Ruth)))))
Bless your heart. You are in my prayers. :kiss: Shoot...gotta go...my pigeon is doing fly byes.. (wants to go to bed I think...Be back soon... :hithere
love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,

It is a good idea but it would all depend on the situation of each Kindergarten regarding Covid.
This is so unknown as you have seen down here in Victoria.

It just dismays me when I see groups of people getting together in The UK and The US.

Take care
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
As an American, I join you in being dismayed by people who are gathering in large groups and not taking any precautions. Just read an article that states 90% of Americans say they are wearing masks. And yet numbers are surging. My son and daughter-in-law run a small motel. They expected business to be very, very slow this summer,... but it's been quite the opposite. A month ago there was a slew of cancellations, but they are full every day. All events and festivals have been cancelled. It seems the careful people are staying home and the more... adventurous, are swarming our area. We have vistas, beaches, wineries, restaurant/bars in abundance. Those aspects, alcohol consumption, and the inane belief our area is immune somehow because of low numbers so far, and it being so politicized, is a recipe for disaster.

While business owners have been trying to be vigilant, customers are not. My oldest went back to work three weeks ago, he works in the kitchen of a restaurant/bar. Two weeks ago several wineries and bars have been closed down because employees have tested positive for Covid-19. Last Tuesday he received a call that one of their servers tested positive. They closed down, he went in right away for a test, but because of the Fourth Of July weekend the testing place closed on Friday, the day he was to receive his results. We've been trying to be so careful, but can't do much about those who are not. Have been self-quarantining this whole week(exhibiting no symptoms), hopefully will hear something on Monday.

Sending out prayers for all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
We have been hearing about the spiking cases in US and in Victoria. I am worried about all of you. :( Kim, Shane, you guys and your families are in my prayers. I am trying not to worry and trust you all to God...but worry comes so easily these days. Today the NSW premier took the unprecedented steps to close the borders between NSW and Victoria. Why do I feel like we are walling you up as they did the victims of the plague in the middle ages? I mean on paper I understand it but the separation is painful... :(

Please pray for us too... George has much healing to do. :( Tonight it all just seems a bit too much.... :roll :(
Tomorrow will be better....
Please stay well everybody!
:love
Sandy
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

Oh yes, it feels like we are all experiencing the Job effect! (Job the Bible). I’ve surely had my share! I’ve been promise that I will never be alone and so I hold on as hard as I can. We are all SO loved, and only a breath away from our Father, so no matter what happens, we are good and all is well. 🥰❤️🙏
Sending you all my love and lots of hugs. 🙋‍♀️
Ruth
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
It is easy to be fearful and overwhelmed. :( Those are the times I need to give myself a break and unplug from the media frenzy. It doesn't make the problems go away, but gives me a chance to process my feelings and fears. Layer upon layer of negativity doesn't do anyone any good. In this moment what are we individually supposed to learn from this? This is when we earn our Agedontor(sp ?) Badge. Having faith, believing without seeing, go within seeking that connection where I find peace, … resetting balance. And remembering to BREATHE!

We just finished a week of self-quarantining as Ken was exposed at work. No idea how long the restaurant he works at will be closed, but today he received word his test was negative. :bana:

We are well and sending out prayers for all those who need them.

:loves
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:28 pm Shane,
As an American, I join you in being dismayed by people who are gathering in large groups and not taking any precautions. Just read an article that states 90% of Americans say they are wearing masks. And yet numbers are surging. My son and daughter-in-law run a small motel. They expected business to be very, very slow this summer,... but it's been quite the opposite. A month ago there was a slew of cancellations, but they are full every day. All events and festivals have been cancelled. It seems the careful people are staying home and the more... adventurous, are swarming our area. We have vistas, beaches, wineries, restaurant/bars in abundance. Those aspects, alcohol consumption, and the inane belief our area is immune somehow because of low numbers so far, and it being so politicized, is a recipe for disaster.

While business owners have been trying to be vigilant, customers are not. My oldest went back to work three weeks ago, he works in the kitchen of a restaurant/bar. Two weeks ago several wineries and bars have been closed down because employees have tested positive for Covid-19. Last Tuesday he received a call that one of their servers tested positive. They closed down, he went in right away for a test, but because of the Fourth Of July weekend the testing place closed on Friday, the day he was to receive his results. We've been trying to be so careful, but can't do much about those who are not. Have been self-quarantining this whole week(exhibiting no symptoms), hopefully will hear something on Monday.

Sending out prayers for all,
Kim
Hi Kim,

It looks like Victoria will go back into lockdown shortly.

We have decided to wind up our business as it relies on dealing with large crowds.
It's something we've been thinking about the last 12 months anyway.

Rang and told some of our biggest customers yesterday and of course it was sad, but they totally understood.
Something else we've been thinking about for longer than 12 months is making the move to Japan.

Once things die down a bit and a bit of normality happens we think that it's time.
That's what my intuition tells me and I've never been so sure.
We're both still healthy as is Melodys dad, it all just feels right.

Great news about Kens result Kim. :sunflower:

Keep safe,
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:03 pm Hi guys,
We have been hearing about the spiking cases in US and in Victoria. I am worried about all of you. :( Kim, Shane, you guys and your families are in my prayers. I am trying not to worry and trust you all to God...but worry comes so easily these days. Today the NSW premier took the unprecedented steps to close the borders between NSW and Victoria. Why do I feel like we are walling you up as they did the victims of the plague in the middle ages? I mean on paper I understand it but the separation is painful... :(

Please pray for us too... George has much healing to do. :( Tonight it all just seems a bit too much.... :roll :(
Tomorrow will be better....
Please stay well everybody!
:love
Sandy
Hi Sandy,

Thank you for that.

They're saying today that it looks like Victoria will go back into full lockdown shortly.
Yes it does feel like we are living in another country in Victoria.
But lockdown? Really there are worse things that can happen.
When you think of the people killed and tortured in wars gone past, lockdown isn't something to stress about.

You literally haven't stopped Sandy.
You must be physically and mentally worn out.
Amongst all that is going on, one important thing. - Take time out for yourself.

I pray every night for you both and was thing of you yesterday when I was pushing those carrots into my juicer :bana: :bana:

Keep safe :sunflower:

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Sounds like you and Melody are ready for the next chapter of your lives. Listening to your intuition and you can't go wrong! :bana: :bana: :bana: Bet her family will be ecstatic!

I appreciate your attitude about the possibility of lock down. Of course not the most comfortable of choices, but you have to do what is best for everyone, right? Obviously we rushed things in our state. There's been so much pressure on our governor to open things up for the summer tourist industry, now it's worse than ever, and people keep coming.

This Correcting Time... is probably doing just what it's supposed to. Forcing people to take stock and take a corrective course of action. If they don't they'll be repeatedly presented with the opportunity to do so. Tensions are high both politically, between neighborhoods, and within families. Change is here, we can resist it or accept it, but it's here none the less. The choices we make determines the next wave.

My plan today is to revel in watching the hummingbirds and flowers flourish, pull some weeds, nourish what I can, pray for others. Then sit back and watch nature take it's course.

Just realize how perfect this thread is for these conversations! The Secret is based on The law Of Attraction. Physics dictates, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Stay safe... and continue trusting your intuition my friend,

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
Just thought I would say a quick hello to all of you before the day gets crazy again. I will try to catch up over the week end. We aren't great but better then many out there so yeah! :) I am grateful for the rising sun this morning and the rays warming me this morning as I type. It sounds as if there will be little of that as the day progresses and the week end commences. But we all know I adore rain so it is a win/win situation.

Shane, you sound a very wise man and your outlook on lock down. I was reminded that no lockdown or physical barriers an really ever separate us and spirit connects us all over the planet. I am just so grateful for all of you this morning...

Off to meet the day. I still have some catching up to do.

Hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
We finally had a good rain! I thought of you today, asked the girls to bring their swim suits so we can do a little dancing and splashing!

I love that they get as enthralled watching the hummingbirds as much as I do while eating lunch! :bana: :bana: :bana: Nova is so cute! Every time she sees and animal her nose and shoulders squinch up, voice goes several octaves higher, point to her palm she says, "It's so cute! I just want to hold them in my hand."

On the larger front, this happened!
"Today, Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed executive order 2020-147, which reiterates that individuals are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces. Most significantly, the order requires any business that is open to the public to refuse entry or service to people who refuse to wear a face covering, with limited exceptions. Governors in the states of Kansas, Maine, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Washington have imposed similar requirements on businesses. Willful violation of the order — by customers or businesses — is a misdemeanor that can bring a $500 fine, but no jail time." Personally I appreciate governors trying to keep citizens safe.
My question is, "Why does it have to come to this for citizens to protect each other? We are in a pandemic! People are sick and dying. Is it really that hard to understand?" If masks are required and people don't want to wear one... there's no need to get violent, simply then don't go there."

Our governor in particular has been receiving a lot of backlash for mandates. Really glad she's not caving to political pressure.

Stay safe everyone,
Kim

ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

KNOK :loves DearestSandy, I know you have a lot going on but try to remember how blessed you are with all those who love you 😘 and have a happy birthday. Try to take time today to do something special for yourself. 🥰. You are much loved.
Also, I wanted to thank you for your advise. I have gone back to writing letters daily to my Father and all those angels I love, a sort of writing home to stay in touch. It is how it all started for me. I would talk to them about all my issues and also how much I appreciate and love them for loving me and I would get answers back. So, I am reconnecting during this time of all that distracts me from the most important thing in my life and soul growth. Ii love you both and you are in my prayers 🙏🙏❤️🙏
Love, Ruth
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello my dears... :love
How I have missed you and this place. My life is a bit of a whirlwind of activity now. Seems a lot harder to keep all my little ducks in a row these days so I must give it more thought and care...But all is well and we skip on. (I was going to say "trudge on" but that sounded too dire. LOL You know, Ruth, I think I will take my own advice and write my own letters to the Creator and celestial kin. It is the way I began too and is sort of a fail safe when life becomes a little overwhelming. It has been hard for me to settle down for weeks as I try to stay ahead of life's requirements. But hoping the writing will open the door and I can fully understand whether I am really feeling trusting and giving it to God or burying it which allows function but not real resolution. Does that make any sense? LOL Not sure it does to me either, but if there is one thing I have learned from life is that each of us is a beautiful unique little expression of God's unconditional love, patience and understanding. We don't have to see the Creator through the same extremely long telescopic lens. hmmm I am having a thought...with the ole lens thing... some people see one aspect of God clearer perhaps then another because of the particular "lens" they are using. While another might view and understand another aspect of this eternal being a tad better. But as human beings viewing God... our perspective is still rather young and very small and God is soooooooooo HUGE. Wow...we can't hope to see it all just yet... and never enough to say this is how it is...or even, "You're wrong because I know God." (That happened to me once. was quite confronting. I can smile now. :)
I guess though it is real easy to get upset on God's behalf if someone seeming, to our own eyes, attributes ways and being to Him/Her that don't fit into our developing image of this magnanimous Being. I sure went off on a tangent, eh? Thank you sweetie for your loving thoughts and prayers. We travel tomorrow to Wollongong to see Dr Watt who I hope will have some information for us. Then Tuesday up the mountain and Doctor Lim. Really need prayers for that one as the weather is expected to be awful.

Kimmie,
Your little girls always make me smile in delight. :bana: To see the world through the eyes of a child is a wonderful blessing. :sunflower:

You know...your Governor was mentioned today on a news show. They were talking about strong women. They mentioned too New Zealand's Prime minister, Jacinda Ardern. I just love her.
I hear you and I am just s puzzled as you are as to the backlash against those measures that can help curb the spread of the virus and save lives. We saw G's son and family tonight. It was so weird to wave and elbow shake with no hugs...But that is the way of it in this age of covid.

I really should get to bed...I am very behind but will catch up when I can. Love you guys... xxoo

Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning everyone!
:hithere
It's been some time since The Secret Thread Cafe' has had a visitor. I've popped in to dust, sweep, put out clean tablecloths, added fresh flowers to the vases. Winter is setting in in my neck of the woods, think I'll stoke the fire, brew a pot of coffee, and boil water for my special blend of tea.

There I've laid out a nice plate of fresh fruit and applesauce bread. Going to sit in front of the fire, sip tea, watching the snowflakes fly waiting for our friends to drop in and tell us how they've been.

Sending out loving healing thoughts to those who need them,

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Just a quick hi for now as I can see my laptop is about ready to scream, "FEED ME!". LOL But I just wanted to say I was just thinking about the Secret thread before I came to the board this morning. thinking, "Gosh it has been awhile..." Thanks for doing all the cleaning. The December snowflakes sound wonderful!

I like the idea of fresh fruit as I have been packing on the weight since George's passing. I may go for a long walk later...
OOPs there's the low battery warning...better scooot.

:loves
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I'll pack some fresh fruit, spring water in a stainless steel water bottle,...and maybe a turkey, stuffing, cranberry sandwich in a lightweight thermal backpack to go. With 50 SPF sunscreen in a side pocket,... and a hat. I'm not sure how long a walk you're going to take and it's getting hot down there!

Have a lovely brisk walk to clear the cobwebs.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning! :sunny:

It is a little chilly with the possibility of rain an storms later. LOL Just my kind of Day, eh?
I meditated a little this morning and let go some of the "stuff" that is surrounding me. I am sure it will return as is right and expected, but trying to see the bigger picture and look at long term goals. That sounds rather formal for something that is actually fought more so in the emotions. But today I see the "sun" inside myself for a change and for that I am grateful. :happy

I didn't get my walk the other day, Kim. LOL I can always find something else to do when it comes to getting out and getting some exercise. The potential rain on the horizon is my excuse today, but that won't sit well with our Geoff who would like to see me walk at least a little bit every day. :mrgreen:

I actually cooked last night ..a sort of stir-fry noodle kind of dish. It made enough for three meals so I am packaging two for the freezer for a quick meal later on. That is another one of Geoff's suggestions. To cook and save for later meals. Better to then having stir-fry noodles for a week. :lol:

The bunnies are still inside with me. I brought them inside a couple weeks ago when we had the 45 degree C weather. It was a good opportunity to give them both a bath, trim their nails, and put a new flea spot on them. The inside hutch allows me to simply reach in and pet them anytime I want so it has given me some much needed company any time I wish. So I am a little loth to put them back in their luxury two story hutch outside. I figure no hurry, right?

I just realised that I forgot to eat breakfast so better get a move on. I am going to try and tick off a couple of George things from my list today. Dread it, but it must be done or at least so the authorities dictate anyway.

Have a good day evening or night where ever you are. :hithere
Stay safe and be blessed. :happy
love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Sending more love your way Sandy :kiss: :loves 🥰

Hope that you manage to find Petra :finger: :sunny:

Lots of love 💕 💖💕💖💕💖
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Sarah!
I was thinking of Pet the other day! Hope you and your girls are safe and well. Let us know how things are going with you!

Sandy,
Sounds like Geoff has your best interest at heart! I Can't say anything, been stuck inside for days waiting for it to freeze and snow. Living in the woods with severe mold allergies isn't the greatest set up. It's been warmer and rainy here for so long, think we even surpassed the 40 days mark! Finally received about four inches of snow and it's a crisp 27F(-2.8C). I thought, "Aww, Sandy would love this!" Going to bundle up and start filling the bird feeders again.

Meditating and letting go of your stuff is a good thing. Pushing yourself to do those things you should, but really don't want to is good also, so they don't weigh on your mind. Oh, so easy to find excuses.

If keeping your bunnies inside helps you to be happy, then keep them in as long as you like, so soft. Who knows maybe you'll make Therapy Bunnies a thing! My son is pushing me to get another cat, even taught the girls to make up a chant. I'm perfectly satisfied with our Ginger Winger(dog) and two turtles. Although Mishka and Tortuga, even after 16 years, think my fingers are a tantalizing snack. I interact with them behind the glass and they're always happy to see me.

I usually always cook extra. Lol, think it's because I simply cannot train my brain to make smaller batches! It's nice to have left overs though for extra meals. Sitting around inside on my hinny hasn't done my waist size any good either. Trying to get back in the swing of healthy eating, more fresh fruit and salads(which I love) and to fight off holiday sweet cravings. You don't realize how many sweets are available this time of year until you start adding them up! Yikes! Yesterday I worked at tweaking our Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookie recipe. It calls for 2 cups of sugar! Substituted 3/4 of it with 1 cup of no sugar applesauce and 1/2 cup date syrup. Only used a 1/4 of the sugar. Also added more applesauce to lessen the butter and added an extra cup of oatmeal. Figured if it ended up a sloppy mess, I would make the regular recipe for the rest of the family and look on forlornly as they taunted me. Well... they tasted great! Much softer than the original, kind of the consistency of fudge. Think I will mix up a batch of the regular recipe for everyone else and stash the low sugar, low fat ones in the freezer for me! After delivering a plate to the Secret Café of course. Let me know what you think! Hmm, wonder if I could come up with a low sugar, low fat eggnog?

Have a great day and give the bunnies an extra squeeze from me.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everybody,

Sarah, Yes I did get through to Petra and it is good to catch up. Thank you for your part in that. She sounds good, been nursing her cat, named Cat. :) who was trying to protect the chickens from a marauding Jack Russel Terrior. Seems Cat is finally over the worse and on the mend.

Yeah those kitties can sure wiggle their way into your heart. Pigeons and bunnies petty good at it too. Seriously after 7:30 pm this place is a zoo now. With bunnies tripping you on the floor and a flapping Pidgeon inhabiting the inner sky. George I am sure is not impressed...probably still sneezing in the next realm he is. But they are great company for me and help me to get out of my head.

It is cool and rainy here today... :bana: I wish it could be snow... but going with the weather flow. Better thn 45 degrees of a few weeks ago.

I have had a bit of trouble. George's car has developed something that could be life ending. I have yet to hear from the mechanic as to whether it is probably a cracked block or a manifold gasket. (Yeah said like I know what a manifold gasket is. LOL) Geoff talked to the head mechanic and so it is a waiting game now to know if I will have a car at the end of the afternoon. :shock: :roll: Life seems to be running over me and then backing up and doing it again. ;) Well... trying to go with the flow.

Kim, Could you post your revised Christmas Chocolate no bake cookie recipe? I would love to try it. My imagination though is pretty good... I always loved no bakes. I too have been over indulging on the sweet front...bad habits have returned especially at night when I am most vulnerable and less likely to take a strong stance.

Well, I have been putting off a job for the lawyer so better get back to it.
Hope everyone is safe and happy where ever you are,
hugs,
Sandy