Donations

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Donations

Post by Starwalker »

I was just wondering how this site is doing financially? I remember a few years back that someone had stepped up to keep the bills paid. I haven’t seen the collection plate passed around to the mailing list since then. As this thought has come to mind a few times lately, I figured I should bring it up. I would certainly like to help out however I can and I’m sure others here feel the same. If anyone was looking to develop superpowers, I hear generosity is a really cool one! So, how does one go about donating to this site? Or if we are doing ok here, are there any sister sites that could use some donations?
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Donations

Post by Geoff »

Hi star walker,

Thank you for being so generous. I suspect some funds may be needed but as Sandy Barnard now resides in the US and not Australia where I am, I am not fully on top of the situation. So we had best wait to hear from her. The financial structure that existed in Australia had to be dissolved as you cant really operate a company across the waters without some serious difficulties.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the response. I kind of feel like I'm stepping on toes here now and I apologize for intruding. Urantia.org has a donate button. Perhaps I'll just toss a few bucks into the blue bin.

All the best,
Jonathan
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jonathan,

Please forgive me...you are not stepping on anybody's toes. Your desire to help touched my heart...But then as I explained in my pm to you...my brain promptly forgot to respond, even after being reminded. That is on me and I am deeply sorry if you feel snubbed or made to feel uncomfortable.

We, unfortunately, do not have a proper system in place to field donations at this time. I wish we did, but that is also on me.
Thank you for your offer to help. I am hoping within the next few months something will be in place where we can accept help, etc...

Your presence and your thoughts expressed on the board are worth as much at this time as any donation. I hope you know how much we value your contribution here and in a wider sense to Light and Life on Urantia.

I pray you are rewarded ten-fold,
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.