Be Still, Let The Right Path Unfold Before You — by Eileen Caddy

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Be Still, Let The Right Path Unfold Before You — by Eileen Caddy

Post by Welles »

Be Still, Let The Right Path Unfold Before You And Then Follow It— by Eileen Caddy (Findhorn)

When the whole world situation is in flux, you will be faced many times with many alternatives, but never let this bewilder you and throw you into confusion. Be still and let the right path unfold before you and then follow it. When you feel something very strongly do not hesitate, just carry it out even if humanly it may appear as crazy. You may not always know the full reason why you are being prompted to do it and may stand on the brink wondering whether to dive in head first or not. If the prompting persists, do something about it. Take the step in faith, cease weighing up all the pros and cons. He who falters is lost at these very critical times, so stop holding back and swing open the floodgates. Be absolutely fearless in the action you take.

:loves
Sandy
Staff

Re: Be Still, Let The Right Path Unfold Before You — by Eileen Caddy

Post by Sandy »

Wonderful advice for these times... Thank you, Welles!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

If anyone is interested we are channeling Eileen through Jimbeau Walsh and this search will find her messages: Eileen's Messages

She is also coming through another medium who knew each other in life, and gave me some advice about sustainable gardening recently. One of her books - I forget which one - is a beautiful explanation of her life and how and why Findhorn flourished. Unfortunately of recent years the community there dropped the core of her spirituality - prayer. And disaster struct recently via a deliberately lit fire which Eileen told us would have been averted had they been diligent in prayer.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Geoff,

Looks like many interesting transmits there. Have you planted your raised beds this year in Robertson?

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sigh. Raised beds. My son, bless him, tossed celery seeds around and we had wall to wall celery. Despite that I managed to get some potatoes (throttled by celery) to grow somewhat, and some cauliflower and cabbage. I have just fixed the irrigation, well 95% fixed so that was an issue, and I am close to getting a lot of that celery out, but I lost the year to celery. But I have quite a lot growing on the back patio. As also two extra raised beds I acquired with corn, and carrots and rocket. But rocket was a pain this year, just bolted as soon as you planted it.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,

LOL Well, celery is good for you, eh? Still, when growing thickly it doesn't mature as one hopes and is just taking vital nutrients from other plants. When I was there weeding it I think I must have thought it was parsley. so much for my green thumb. :oops: The first year we had our garden George and I planted celery. (plants not seeds) and they grew to be about three feet tall. We ate a lot of celery soup that year which, thankfully, we loved. :shock: Did you guys have a wet spring? Seems you are still getting more rain then normal from what I can gather from the weather...But then again...what is normal anymore?

I would like to create some beds at my son's home if I wind up staying here. I need to do something green. I hope next year you are all set for bumper crops. Do you know how to preserve what you grow?

hugs,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

whoops - senior moment - parsley. And yes I was shown how to make a pesto from parsley that was yummy.

Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

;) Well parsley leaves do look a lot like celery leaves. And even though it is super good for you there was an overwhelming amount of it in your gardens as I remember. Did you save a little of it?

xxSandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Just odd bits.

hugs
Geoff