My condition

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

My condition

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,
Some of you know that for quite a while I have been fighting Advanced Prostate Cancer. Yesterday I was given a pretty grim prognosis. We are both in shock but looking back I have been lucky. Nine years ago they gave me five years to live .

I want to thank you all for prayers in the past. It's been a truly amazing experience being here.

God bless you all.

Shane
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My condition

Post by Sandy »

I am in shock myself and so sorry that the prognosis is so grim. You amaze me, Shane... your gratitude for the extra time you have been given... a gratefulness that has been there all the time I have known you. But now, today, as your friend, I am thinking this morning that nine years extra is not enough extra time. We need your joy, your contribution to light, your presence in our life.
You and Melody have been there through my darkest days. and I thank you for the prayers that have lifted me..
:( I send love to you both and pray you are blessed in all ways....healing, peace, happiness.

With grace and love we all step into the future...
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:45 pm I am in shock myself and so sorry that the prognosis is so grim. You amaze me, Shane... your gratitude for the extra time you have been given... a gratefulness that has been there all the time I have known you. But now, today, as your friend, I am thinking this morning that nine years extra is not enough extra time. We need your joy, your contribution to light, your presence in our life.
You and Melody have been there through my darkest days. and I thank you for the prayers that have lifted me..
:( I send love to you both and pray you are blessed in all ways....healing, peace, happiness.

xxSandy
Thank you Sandy. You have been wonderful to me over the time.

Just hold those you love most, and hold them close for as long as you can.

God Bless you.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Shane,

My friend.

My 14 Brother... I pray for Understanding. Understanding will bring Peace. Peace will bring relief. May you be comforted in all ways. God Bless you and yours.

Sincerely,
Your Little Brother
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:45 pm I am in shock myself and so sorry that the prognosis is so grim. You amaze me, Shane... your gratitude for the extra time you have been given... a gratefulness that has been there all the time I have known you. But now, today, as your friend, I am thinking this morning that nine years extra is not enough extra time. We need your joy, your contribution to light, your presence in our life.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

I have been undergoing advanced treatment recently and have found out on Friday that it doesn't look like it's been successful.
I know that I have had people pray for me and every day I pray ask The Lord why. I get no indication.
If I can only do one more Santa in Japan I'll be happy but time is running out.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Shane my deepest sympathies. I am happy to see you write here! I hope you get to be Santa one more time. Thank you for all the joy you've brought to these kids- and the joy and magic you brought here on the forum! It's not over just yet.

Hang in there!!!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I agree with Eric, Shane...you have had such an impact on these forums and in my own life as I dealt with the illness and death of my George. It was a hard time and so, I worry about you and Melody.
I would love to see you to share Santa again with the precious Japanese children who will grow up remembering the times that Santa Claus visited their schools. I believe childhood joys can have a lasting impact... even on the adults we grow up to be.

I have also been thinking about Melody's father too. How is he doing? Has there been some improvement in his condition?

Your friends here will continue to bend the Divine ear...hoping that you are given more time(I am greedy...lots more time.)
I pray with all my heart it is so.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.