Opening To Greater Life — by Thomas Berry

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Tell the [future generations] that something new is happening, a new vision, a new energy, a new sacred story is coming into being in the transition from one era to another.

Tell them in the darkness of this time, a vast transformation is occurring in the depths of human consciousness, which is leading to the recovery of the soul, the earth, the universe and a sense of the sacred …

Tell them that they must develop the inner vision that we need if we are to make the adjustments required for a viable future. Our existential questions must now be: How do we relate to the earth and to the universe? Our most basic issue is how we bond with the earth.
Go here for lots more inspiring 'tell them' advisories.

https://www.awakin.org/v2/read/view.php ... o&tid=2560

:hithere :sunflower: :hithere :sunflower: :hithere :sunflower: :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Opening To Greater Life — by Thomas Berry

Post by Sandy »

I have been reviling in the sights of robins and squirrels. I know...they are very common in the US but it is not something I haven't seen in a long time living in Australia. I saw my first lightening bug in 16 years the other day and it filled me with so much happiness. The world is an amazing diverse place and we can learn so much from nature not the least of which is what is beautiful inside us. Thank you Welles for sharing this.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.