It's More Powerful Than Anything Else — David Icke

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

TRANSCRIPT (David Icke speaking):

We need to love this world into a state of love. There is no other way of doing it. And, what is love? People think love is weak. It's NOT weak – it's the ultimate power! It will not walk backwards in the face of anything that it believes is right.

Love is not always about lovey-dovey stuff. Love is also about putting yourself on the line, speaking your truth, standing up against oppression, standing up against all the beep-beep that comes your way – because you believe that what you are doing is right – and serving the greater good. That's also love, even though you might lose your temper here and there.

The reason you're doing it is because of LOVE, BECAUSE YOU WANT THIS WORLD SO BADLY TO BE WHAT IT CAN BE!

I'lll freakin' get there with you. I'll get there freakin' with you. I'm not going until this change, this transformation is over. I've invested too much of my life in this.

https://youtu.be/h2iqVKe7tv0

gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: It's More Powerful Than Anything Else — David Icke

Post by gjambor »

This is absolutely correct. I have learned that God's love is a real substance and you must ask for it to inhabit your heart.
Im wondering, can we pray for God's love to enter other people's hearts. I realize we have free will to choose this, but I know good people who I believe can move even closer to God by praying for his love. Many people however are stuck in the dogma of this or that religion or none at all. I think praying for God's love to enter someone else's heart is a selfless act and is worthy of our effort.
What do you think?
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: It's More Powerful Than Anything Else — David Icke

Post by Starwalker »

I think praying for God to enter someone’s heart is a very compassionate thing to do. I have prayed for the spiritual progress of many people I know. My hope is that someday they will be able to cash in on these prayers. I remember reading a celestial message about this which said that these prayers are like saving up a trust fund for that person. I also remember reading somewhere that when we pray for someone, it is more effective if we let them know we are praying for them. I think that comes from the Urantia Book. I feel it is important to pray for people and it is also important to let our lights shine to act as a beacon of hope for those who still languish in spiritual darkness. We shouldn’t pray for things that we can do ourselves.

As for the teachings of David Icke, I’m sure there is truth to be found there, but I’m a bit wary of him. He has stated that he is on the same level as Christ, which doesn’t sit well with me. And I would prefer not to believe that the world is being run by a group of reptilian shape shifters. Though, perhaps it could be figuratively true. But that’s just my own humble opinion.

God bless,
Jonathan
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke