Illustrated Guide to Spiritual Awakening

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Illustrated Guide to Spiritual Awakening

Post by Welles »

:bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Re: Illustrated Guide to Spiritual Awakening

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles,

I have been meaning to send you something I found on G's computer the night after you sent this to me.

This quote is from George's unpublished book, "By the Grace" It reminded me so much of your cartoon that I was chuckling all over again. :D
“ Our association with this human writer and receiver of celestial messages can be seen as us ‘having thrown him off a cliff into the ocean,’ where he could either swim or drown. He swam, and I am pleased to be able to report that on most occasions he ‘took our prompts,’ and went about our combined interest with gusto, whilst on some rare occasions he stubbornly did just precisely what he wanted to do, and this has indeed made our lives more interesting for us.
I am Sharmon, a celestial messenger, delivering hundreds of messages each day.”

(((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

That's a great quote, Sandy. I'm of the opinion that every now and then we mere humans can receive and act on inspiration direct from God and surprise with delight those who are vastly more elevated than we.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm of the opinion that every now and then we mere humans can receive and act on inspiration direct from God and surprise with delight those who are vastly more elevated than we.
:cheers: Love that! There may be hope for me as I so long to delight the celestial crew even though I am up to my neck in human stubbornness. :lol:

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.