HAPPY BIRTHDAT SANDY!!!!!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

HAPPY BIRTHDAT SANDY!!!!!

Post by sammy »

Wishing you joy and love...and a better cake than on George's Birthday :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAT SANDY!!!!!

Post by pointman19 »

Woo Hoo! Another year younger and another year wiser!

Here's to hoping you have a great birthday and an even better upcoming year :mrgreen: :finger: :loves
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower:
Dave and I just sang happy birthday to you! :lol: Just had the funniest moment ever! I called him over to my computer. I said, "We have to sing happy birthday to Sandy!" We began singing at the top of our lungs. I laughed so hard when he realized we were sing to a blank screen.

He smirked, "I thought you were recording it or something."

In between chortles I said, "I know you did!" :D :lol: :P ... Yup, still laughing!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET SWEET SISTER/FRIEND!!!"

:loves Love, love, love!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Image Welles
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welles,
I knew you'd come through with an awesome graphic for Sandy's birthday! :sunflower:

Thanks,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

happy birthday sister 🙂
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning dear 1111 family,
It is a very beautiful if not cool sunny morning down here and I am about to finsish off my second day of my birthday. ( I get nearly two days because Australia time is 14 hours EST and more as we head west. :mrgreen:
Yesterday was very special. I woke up thinking, well, it is my first birthday with hearing George wishing me a happy Birthday.. LOL but then how was I to know, Kim that you and Dave were on it. LOL Thank Dave for his part of it and for the laugh when I red your post.
I surprised myself and felt GREAT LOL and then the phone calls began. I was on the phone yesterday with 8 different people for a total talk time of over 6 hours LOL (Yes, my ear is sore today. :lol: )
But I loved every minute of it. I saw a lot of prompts from our celestial friends too and now this sweet thread. :sunflower:

Thank you all of you for these wishes which go straight to my tiny little heart where they are now filed. You all have a way of lifting me when it is needed and for that to I am eternally grateful. :happy

Love you and then some... :kiss:
Sandy

About the cake thing... I made the silly decision to start a low carb diet last Monday so cake was a Keto chocolate Mug cake made in the Microwave. I made three of them- one for me, and one each for my two neighbours, Kelly and Donna. They were okay but what saved them was the chocolate sauce made from Rod's recipe on the UB cooking thread. (still low carb :mrgreen: ) Thanks Rod! :thumright:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I think that's awesome you're giving Rods cook book a true test run. And I'm happy you had such a wonderful birthday. =)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:53 am Good Morning dear 1111 family,
It is a very beautiful if not cool sunny morning down here and I am about to finsish off my second day of my birthday. ( I get nearly two days because Australia time is 14 hours EST and more as we head west. :mrgreen:
Yesterday was very special. I woke up thinking, well, it is my first birthday with hearing George wishing me a happy Birthday.. LOL but then how was I to know, Kim that you and Dave were on it. LOL Thank Dave for his part of it and for the laugh when I red your post.
I surprised myself and felt GREAT LOL and then the phone calls began. I was on the phone yesterday with 8 different people for a total talk time of over 6 hours LOL (Yes, my ear is sore today. :lol: )
But I loved every minute of it. I saw a lot of prompts from our celestial friends too and now this sweet thread. :sunflower:

Thank you all of you for these wishes which go straight to my tiny little heart where they are now filed. You all have a way of lifting me when it is needed and for that to I am eternally grateful. :happy

Love you and then some... :kiss:
Sandy

About the cake thing... I made the silly decision to start a low carb diet last Monday so cake was a Keto chocolate Mug cake made in the Microwave. I made three of them- one for me, and one each for my two neighbours, Kelly and Donna. They were okay but what saved them was the chocolate sauce made from Rod's recipe on the UB cooking thread. (still low carb :mrgreen: ) Thanks Rod! :thumright:
Hi Sandy, :hithere

Happy Belated Birthday! :bana:

So sorry I missed it, but as you know we've got alot happening down here.
I hope it was a wonderful day.

Shane & Melody. xx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

Yep, you and your fellow Victorians have much on your plate for sure right now. :shock: I listened to Premier Dan Andrew's press conference and I see you guys are back in a 5 day lock down. I am hoping all will be well soon with all of us who have covid worries and lives turned upside down.

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.