A possible phone call?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

A possible phone call?

Post by pointman19 »

Howdy everyone,

I know this may sound a little odd but do any of you do any kind of conference calls? I'd really like to try to talk to some of you

I've been struggling...in between being awake and nearly falling back asleep. Depression has been hitting me hard and I've been disassociating.

I'm having a hard time finding my niche..especially in these "spiritual groups".... I feel like we are SUCH a small majority of people believe in Midwayers ir even know about them. Even getting discussions going have been turning into dead ends.

I always dream big...but I can never seem to deliver 🤷‍♂️

I just started reading your guys threads in group meditations, your retelling of your experiences are fascinating!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A possible phone call?

Post by happyrain »

Hey Jason!

https://libquotes.com/mother-teresa/quotes/smile

Don't beat yourself up bro! You've really helped me and the community aspect of having a spiritual family as you know is empowering! I shared the link above quoting mother teresa because she has really inspiring messages... One being that we never know the full impact of a kind gesture...

The best thing we can do is work on ourselves, when you find peace and understanding for things within- well, you're a power house dude! Sometimes I romanticize things and realize my ego is interfering with my ability to be present and give the now proper care.

I tried reaching out to you on PSN, I'm down to clown around over the headset or talk about things that interest you. Feel free to send me an invite, we can chat while we play our games.

Wishing you a happy 4th of July. :hithere :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Thanks man, I may take you up on that...I haven't been on the old playstation as much as I'd like to these days but I may be on more lately as I'm trying to keep my mind occupied.

I really try not to beat myself up..but these past few months have really been rough. I seem to he having a hard time with figuring out if I'm actually staying positive...or have I gone emotionally numb again? It's this thing my mind does when things are too overwhelming. I'm not happy but I'm not sad either..I'm just numb. It's a cruddy place to get stuck in.

A lot of it has to do, somewhat, with with my new beliefs. Its been crushing me that we are such a small percentage of people that believe in Midwayers.

I'm trying to figure out, as a "pointman" on how to raise some kind of awareness or get people to view just one more angle when your searching for 11:11...

How do you guys cope with it? I mean, I understand that it is what it is, you know? But how do we light a torch for the next generation of truth seekers?

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jason,

My dear friend...you have no idea the impact you have had on my life or for that matter people you pass in life. You share a friendly caring energy that touches even if you are never aware...

I want you to understand that even though this website introduces Midwayers and helps us to understand that we are not alone on this planet that we have a host of celestial beings rooting for us, helping us and teaching us... the real message behind all that lies in the fact that we all have a part of God within us... This is the message... this is what the Midwayers are working towards- helping us to find our God partner throughout eternity. They always place our hands in that of God... and they continue the work and celebrate our successes and console us and pick us up when we fall. They love us as does all of the Creator's messengers.
You know something very precious and while you long to give someone else a "leg up" whose to say that you haven't done that already and in fact multiple time. When people are ready they hear.. they remember. In reality, we are called upon to be kind, loving compassionate...it isn't the knowledge so much that changes hearts as much as reflected love...you are already doing these things.. The fruits of the spirit are abundant in you... Please know how precious you are...

You are loved and you love... Is there really anything more important? Does it really get any better then that?
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I always love your answers, Sandy. Its like the voice of common sense reason that I tend to overlook at times.

If I find a few, I'll try to send you a message about what's been going on in my head and why I've been so crestfallen where the Midwayers are concerned.

I know they've always found a way...and always will. I just have..some apprehensions about the future and maybe you would be the right person that would understand my foresight...and maybe even tell me, which is might be what I need to hear, that I'm overthinking again.

I know I should focus on things like the present moment...but....the "future" still nags me. Even if I try to think of other, more positive scenarios

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I'm definetly overthinking it. Sorry if I worried you, I get lost in my mind sometimes :mrgreen:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

We all seem to get lost in our minds sometimes. :) We are human eh?
Thank you for being there for me when I get a little lost sometimes. :love

I am here for you if you ever need to talk.

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Thanks so much Sandy!

And If I can he a help to others, I ALL WAYS try 😆😉