Coming out spiritually

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Coming out spiritually

Post by Starwalker »

Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum and want to introduce myself. I chose the name Starwalker because it is the title of a song I like. But my real name is Jonathan. I’ve been receiving messages from celestial beings for almost 10 years, but only in my email inbox. Some of these messages have started to resonate very deeply with me, as though they were written directly for me. So, here I am, reaching out finally. I promise to behave. I think George would say I’m house trained. Haha.

I was sad to hear of George’s passing last year. As founder of this group, I’m sure he has touched many lives, my own being one of them. I owe him and this group my gratitude. Thank you for showing me the way.

Anyway, it would be nice to meet other people who are having similar experiences as me. I hope to share some of these experiences with you all.

God bless,
Starwalker
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Coming out spiritually

Post by happyrain »

Hi Starwalker, it's very nice to meet you.

Yes, it is something special when daily messages find a way to speak to you directly. Much like the 1111 phenomenon, one might call this a Universal Language.

Kind regards,
HR AKA Eric :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Eric, nice to meet you as well. :hithere

Yes, a Universal Language indeed. I find it is usually messages received from Thought Adjusters that resonate most. Since all of our TAs are in communication, it does makes sense that information intended for different individuals can be channeled through someone else. I also find that I have thoughts and visions related to these messages before I receive them. For instance, I had a vision of the numbers 666 being burned into someone's forehead (perhaps mine), which was a little creepy. But then I received a message titled, "The Mark of the Beast," which probably should have creeped me out more, but it didn't. It helped me to see that I had to forgive myself again for some things, and remember that I have repented and God has forgiven me. I have been grateful for these messages since I found this site, but now it seems to be getting more interactive. I hope this means that I am starting to me more in tune with my TA. But I know I have a lot more work to do in this regard. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?

Kind regards,
Jonathan
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hi Starwalker, it's nice to meet you. I hope to hear more about your experiences. Maybe we have some commonalities. I've seen some "weird" things too :roll :mrgreen:

But it literally fascinates me to no end!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jonathon, and welcome! :hithere

I love the name "Starwalker." The images it conjures is beautiful as I think of all of us as "Star walkers".
I apologize for my tardiness in saying hello and welcoming you. Time gets away from me these days.

I smile at your experiences with the messages. It brings back wonderful memories as these things happened for me too. How the celestials do this for so many people at the same time is beyond me... But sometimes when George would repost a message and I asked why he would say someone needs to hear this today...and often times he would receive a message or two from someone who needed to hear it that particular day. . In a similar way it is exciting to remember that we are all the hands and feet of the Divine... our TA Guide...we follow and learn and grow and share and we all move forwards together helping each other over the rocky patches.

It is a real joy to meet you and read your posts, Jonathon. Thank you! :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hello again,

Thank you for the warm welcome! "Better late than never" seems to be a recurring theme in my life, so no worries about tardiness. It is really appreciated because I'm a little out of my comfort zone here. But I'm just going to put one foot in front of the other and try to walk in the light of the stars. I think we really are all star walkers that are finding our way home.

I enjoy reading your posts too, Sandy. Your philanthropy really shines through them. I'm actually really excited that the messages have taken on a new dimension in my life. Its been a long time coming. I hope to be of some service here. Perhaps my experiences can help others. And I'll try to keep my eyes open for anyone going through a rough patch. I have had my share of them. I think those patches are where I grew the most though. So I am grateful for them.

It is nice to meet you as well, Pointman. Weird and wonderful experiences fascinate me too. I would look forward to hearing some of yours.

Have a great day!

Jonathan
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare