Die Empty — by Todd Henry

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

I remember a meeting in which a friend asked a strange and unexpected question: “What do you think is the most valuable land in the world?”

Several people threw out guesses, such as Manhattan, the oil fields of the Middle East, and the gold mines of South Africa, before our friend indicated that we were way off track. He paused for a moment, and said, “You’re all wrong. The most valuable land in the world is the graveyard. In the graveyard are buried all of the unwritten novels, never-launched businesses, unreconciled relationships, and all of the other things that people thought, ‘I’ll get around to that tomorrow.’ One day, however, their tomorrows ran out.”

That day I went back to my office and I wrote down two words in my notebook and on the wall of my office that have been my primary operating ethic for the last several years: Die Empty.

https://www.awakin.org/read/view.php?op=audio&tid=2367

:salut:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Die Empty — by Todd Henry

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles. That is an interesting phrase, "Die empty". I t sounds odd at first but it makes perfect sense the way the writer explains it. I like to think that some of these skills and lessons learned we take with us. So all the more reason to live life with purpose.

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.