How to Create Your Best Meditations — by Cynthia Sue Larson

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

You can create meditations that work best for you very simply, so you have a variety of possible meditations you can practice regularly. Here's a quick way to zero in on meditations that actually work best for you. First choose a favorite physically relaxing activity, and then select a favorite mental focus. When you combine these two, you'll have a customized meditation technique that's exactly right for you.

There are big advantages to those who meditate: everything from improved health, increased happiness, reduced stress, and greater prosperity. In addition to these perks, people who meditate also find themselves surrounded with happy coincidences and delightful synchronicity. Things just seem to go their way.

There are so many ways to meditate, it's good to try some different kinds, and discover what works best for you. Some people meditate while walking, others while gardening, some while listening to music, some while paying attention to their breathing and clearing their minds of all thoughts. Those are just a few different kinds–there are many, many more. Once you know what kind of meditator you are, you can zero in on a method that works well for you.
This is an excerpt from one of my essays, "So Then What?".
http://www.chutzpahgalleries.com/writte ... nWhat.html

"Make up a meditation for yourself. One of my favorites was to build a nice fire, toss on a stick and consciously watch the process of it burning, without active thought, until ash did us part. When I happened upon the idea I could only watch a small twig burn, paying conscious attention from beginning to end. A year later I'd graduated to a piece of oak a couple of inches in diameter. It required a long attention span. I had to quiet my mind and emotions to hold my attention open and focused for that length of time. Little bursts of illuminated comprehension about the transformation of matter into energy would sparkle in my mind during those sessions."

https://consciouslifenews.com/how-to-cr ... /11204827/
:idea: :roll :idea: :roll :idea:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: How to Create Your Best Meditations — by Cynthia Sue Larson

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Welles, for posting his very helpful information. :D

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.