"Be That Which You Thirst For"

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Wenebojo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

"Be That Which You Thirst For"

Post by Wenebojo »

Message received by Wenebojo
This is The Damascus Scribe and good morning to all that would have eyes to see and ears to listen. I have come to this one knowing he is Indeed a student and a follower of the original teachings of Jesus. This my brother is something we do have in common. So let us begin, some of you might be familiar with a certain story from your books where the Master drew something in the sand and a certain woman's accusers fled the scene after reading this same said message.
Today I come to share a message in the deserts of your minds, provided this scribe can be still enough to hear it and share his journey of this very dictation. Jesus at that time agreed as a part of his bestowal not to leave anything written behind from his very hand. We representing a vast family of God in spirit are no longer confined to such a mandate or I would not be speaking thusly with this one at present. Understood, very well then if you can leave all your worldly thoughts behind, if only for a moment and meet me in this place of stillness, a desert. I too will commence to start writing in the sand again for your edification.
Let us partake of this living water before you become too parched from this lengthy introduction ? Much liken to a walk in the desert you will only find yourself in this place within you after all the sites and sounds and distractions of this world Urantia, no longer serves you. Whether it be a material thing you seek, like a bigger house or a new car, an achievement like a career that promises more money or that elusive soulmate that once found happiness with this other body will be that which was needed to now make you finally complete. Or so it was the promise made to each other for a little while. Only after a long and tiring journey do you Indeed come to the realization that you've been had. Someone who got tricked, cheated or deceived in an investment in that which is and always will be temperal.
What then is the opposite of something temporary ? What then could possibly be forever you may ask ? And where can it be found ? This indeed is the best question you could possibly ask the universe. Much like this scribe did when he asked from his very heart, "is there anyone out there with some safe advice for those of us who know it not ?" So I have come to quench your thirst. Take a sip from this goblet or wineskin and let me ask you this ? Where you are at this moment listening to me while reading these words. Do you have concerns about hunger ? Do you have thoughts about shelter or companionship ?
Indeed, and why is that ? Because you are now in the place where all questions are answered and all needs are.met. That very place not of this world, but that which is contained in you. Are your feet burning from the hot sand now ? Or do you have worries that a cobra snake might be wrapping about your legs whilst in this contemplation ? Of course not, because where you are none of these things temporal can reach you and everything eternal can now engulf you. Much like a well needed hug.
If you want to believe this most holy place where you stand I am describing is just a place you can visit to escape the burning sun or a place where you always reside ? Both statements are correct. Now take this water and share it with all your brothers and sisters that they will thirst no longer. Not by giving it away, but by being it's source. Ask and receive for all by being just that you thirst for. This has been the Damascus Scribe and I step back. Good day.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: "Be That Which You Thirst For"

Post by Welles »