HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Post by Seeker13 »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,
As usual the amazing celebration page will have to fall to those who have the know how. What I am capable of is putting the sentiment out there!

This is for all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, and friends out there taking on a mother's role. Pat yourself on the back and revel in your accomplishments! Especially this year going into the second Mother's Day of the pandemic, it's important to fill the world with loving healing thoughts and prayers. Let's not forget to include our planetary and universal mothers! Mother's Day is celebrated all over the world, it only takes a moment to send out loving gratitude.

For those of us who have lost our mothers... in spirit a thought is like a phone call, they'll hear us. I can see all of us mothers, living and non-living, linking arms and standing strong, singing We Are The World!

Love to all on this very special day of recognition,
:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Alphabet Heart Sutra: A Mother's Day Offering — by Aura Glaser

Post by Welles »

The Alphabet Heart Sutra came to me whole, arriving with the light of morning. I followed an inner prompting and immediately wrote it down. Never having composed poetry or prayer in acrostic form before, I was quite surprised by the structure it took. Upon reflection, I wondered if perhaps impressions from childhood, reciting acrostic Hebrew prayers and passages, filtered into the Alphabet Heart Sutra that early morning.

It is said that the essence of the Heart Sutra, and the entire voluminous Perfection of Wisdom Sutras to which it belongs, is contained and expressed in one syllable: Ah. Knowing this, I also refer to the Alphabet Heart Sutra as the AH Sutra.

I have lived with, breathed with, recited, and loved the Heart Sutra in a more traditional form for many years. I offer this poem prayer with joyful appreciation for the ever-evolving fearless proclamations of timeless truths. May it inspire and illuminate.

Alphabet Heart Sutra
Alphabet Heart Sutra: A Mother's Day Offering — by Aura Glaser

https://www.dailygood.org/story/2733/al ... ra-glaser/

Image Image Image
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Post by Seeker13 »

Thanks Welles.
This pithy little gem was at the beginning of the page.

"We are born of love.
Love is our mother. --Rumi"

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.