Message from GOD

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
JohnReidy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Message from GOD

Post by JohnReidy »

I had a person online tell me about the Book of Urantia yesterday. He sent me a 11:11 Progress Message today. He ask me about numbers. I have used the social media names @godsmessage11 and @godsmessage111 in the last week. I have channeled a message from GOD. I had 7 meditation experiences in which I was prepared to receive the following on my 8th experience . As GOD spoke in my head I typed this in my IPad. I was fully awake. I do not know who the message is for. Can anyone help me interpret this?

“2:01 AM February 25th

This is the end of days. I am the one true God. You will need to repent for your sins. This is not complicated . Merely renounce sin. Apologize. I will accept any sincere apology. The bar is low. All sins forgiven. That is the joke. I have a sense of humor and I will let everyone in on my plan. I love you all. If you start repenting now. You will be automatically be called to glory. All of you. Everyone, on let’s go with December 25th 20021p will get a free pass. Decide between now and then and say in any language forgive me and it will be done the idea is to have the faithful disappear in a ends of days blue light fashion. As it becomes obvious what is happening . I encourage you to say the magic words and you will transfer your love I created back to me. We will all be together in happiness. As I told John, of course this was going to happen. I will explain what all the sorrow meant I will show you how the plan works. Joke is on John. He told Don Bauer that god had a plan and he did not no the details but the outcome was good. He knew it for certain. This is his role. Deliver my message and the end of days. Humanity is at Ann end. I call you home. I am waiting with open arms. Translate ASAP in all language. Make it simple. John, my herald sample. You thought your role was as prophet think again joke on you. Burn again. Once last slam. I gave you bad grammar skills to write this message. Double burn. Wake up Tara. Tell her first and tell her wait til she sees the blue light. Now doubt then. John burn infinity pun. I told you you would not make it to Tahoe. Joke on you. Rapture in less time than your departure date. Burn. Love really love love your god call me by any name really you all are coming home. Love the Father.

Ps burn John. Burn in my love.

(Check your grammar and you have the choice to end the message. See you all and I mean everybody. Your father in all religions. I can’t wait to hold all my children.”
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Message from GOD

Post by Amigoo »

:bana: Good example of what can be recorded as "received",
but needing interpretation, grammar improvement, etc. ;)

:idea: However, "end of days" tends to be forecast every year
- for centuries - in such messages. Best guess:
this often means end of an era, personal or not.

Rod :)
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

That's a great message. I would suggest not putting too much weight on a date. In the resolution of the Lucifer rebellion on earth plans have to be fluid to accommodate the rapid changes going on, both good and bad. I personally believe that a miraculous lifting of faithful from this planet would only be the most extreme strategy if the entire planet were at risk of destruction. I'm also of the belief that many good people are working hard to eliminate the remnant but still powerful inertia of the rebellion. I'm hopeful of their success.

That being said. Do continue to listen to your inner voice and let us know what messages you are given. Remember it is a practice and one gets better over time.

:hithere
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

John,
I'm wondering if when first beginning to learn to meditate you asked your guides and guardians for protection? It's their job to only allow those entities with your highest interest at heart a chance to communicate with you. It just doesn't feel to me like a message from a guide or teacher. My first instinct with this message is that an entity of a lower vibration found you to be a receiver and took advantage of an opportunity. It sounds to me like a communication associated with a Ouija board.

Of course I could be wrong, but hate to see someone taken advantage of.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
JohnReidy
New Friend

Post by JohnReidy »

Kim,

Thank you for your response. This message was my first but there was a process. I meditated for the first time in Feb 16/17. That message was received on the 25th - session 8. Meditation 1-7 was a gradual process. The first I thought I went to another universe. I did not know what happened.Then I experienced 7 people I knew in life. 6 I loved dearly. The other was a friend of my Dad. Of the 6 only my material grandfather and cousin talked. My grandfather simply said yes when I asked if it was really him. I was close to my cousin. Then Robert Monroe the creator of the tapes I used talked a bit. There is still an unidentified speaker. Then I went before GOD and accepted his forgiveness. It was hard. That was meditation session 7. On the 8th, I immediately sunk into deep meditation and heard a loud siren. I knew something different was happening. I got out of bed. My fiancée was sleeping. I went into my kitchen with my IPad and typed while my voice in my head was overplayed with a distortion that was powerful. I was afraid of what was happening and not being able to record it correctly.
JohnReidy
New Friend

Post by JohnReidy »

Welles,

Thank you for your response. I tried to meditate last night 3 times to get clarity. While I slipped into meditation no one answered my call for assistance. Three times no answer. I assume this means I have all I need. I created a simple slide show to show how I did it. I think someone needs this slideshow by April 16th. I’m waiting for them. I also think we are at a point where a lot of people will need to know how to put themselves before GOD so no one doubts he exists and we all can access his presence. He will not always speak to people. We only need to feel his presence to act in a better way.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,
Welcome to the message board.
Receiving and transmitting is, for lack of a better word, "tricky." It is imperative that you are in a safe spiritual environment and that begins well before you sit down to take a message. It is also important that you clear your mind of any and all attachments. I'm sorry, but I agree with Kim and share her concerns....

But with all that said it takes real courage to Be a TR and share what you receive. I salute you!

God bless,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JohnReidy
New Friend

Post by JohnReidy »

Thanks for the message, Sandy. I wrote back to Kim explaining to her what lead to the message. There was a gradual process over 8 sessions. 6 people I loved who passed away were involved, one friend of my father and the maker of the mediation tapes I used to receive the message. There has never been a sinister thought expressed. I knew my loved ones presence when I felt them.

I tried to get a message for clarification and for the first time, I got absolutely no reply. I tried two more times. Nothing. A week after receiving the message I put together a small presentation explaining what I did to stand before God. It’s an instruction book apparently for people without any exposure to God. It’s really simple - make your mind still )very hard to do) - exercise your free will to want to know God and that’s it

They message was distorted because of my fear. The fear forced me to analyze the message. Start with what I knew to be true. It ended with an instruction. I need someone to replicate what I did. It will put you before God. He my or may not have a message. The simplify things part of the message was apparently to creat this smal instruction manual.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This is lovely, John.
A week after receiving the message I put together a small presentation explaining what I did to stand before God. It’s an instruction book apparently for people without any exposure to God. It’s really simple - make your mind still )very hard to do) - exercise your free will to want to know God and that’s it
God's love for us is beyond anything we can possibly imagine. Our goal here and along with the Progress Group is to help people become aware of the gift of the Creator who gives a particle of Him/Herself to live within us. You will hear it often referred to as our "TA."

Thank you for sharing something that means so much to you and explaining in such a gentle way.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.