You Get What You Need When You Need It/Synchronicity

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

You Get What You Need When You Need It/Synchronicity

Post by sammy »

The long and winding road....

This started as a post for the Healing section, but as I started working through all the thoughts I thought it might be a good place to start a thread on synchronicities.

Last night I was poking around some other sites that I found linked on the correcting time site. I ended up at the website of a "spiritual counselor". I skimmed a few articles and ended up reading one about healing, it lead me to watch "Heal" a documentary that you can stream from amazon prime. (It was pretty good.) I went back to the site this morning so I could post a link to the article and would you believe I can't find the article now (not even in my history)! But, somehow I landed here:
https://carolynhidalgo.com/how-to-pray- ... one-falls/
When I am calm in my own quiet moments, I’ve been reflecting on all the ways her spirit has impacted my life.

It brings in the connection we share energetically that I can use, and you can use in your prayers with loved ones. What difference has this person made in your life? What have you learned because of their presence?

There’s an invisible circuit you create with those you love and care deeply about. This is the avenue for prayer.
There are 2 people in my life right now that are on my mind almost constantly. I have a strong desire to be with them and help them but circumstances prevent that. Instead I try to send love and healing. When I ran into this article it reminded me of a post about my "dad visits" that seems to keep reviving itself for me in different ways
In this dream I asked him how he got here (meaning what method he uses to visit us)...his response was "I go to the love we shared"...he doesn't travel to a time or place...he travels to an emotion.
It's funny, I was just writing to a friend that I walked away from my spiritual journey because I had lots of bits and pieces but I was frustrated and tired of trying to put it together into something that makes sense. When Dad said "I go to the love we shared" it made sense, but I couldn't find the feeling...what I was missing was reflecting on how his spirit impacted my life...I was trying to "jump" to love.

It's as plain as day now! The experiences you share are what create love and revisiting those experiences shines a light on the love that is our path to connection.

I can use this not only in my desire to connect with my 2 friends, but in my desire to connect with our Creator. :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo

Note: The meditation I had last week of the simmering golden triangle grid of humanity was trying to clue me in to this,,,DUH! :roll
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Re: You Get What You Need When You Need It/Synchronicity

Post by Sandy »

Hi SammyJo,

I think what you are speaking about here is very important... and will help us make sense and understand prayer an our connections which allow for effective prayer. I have book marked the article and will re read all of this tomorrow when I will be more coherent. but I just wanted you to know tonight how much I appreciate this and your other many contributions. I am thinking of all the contributors here too who tirelessly educate and poke and prod us (gently of course) into thinking a little deeper at many subjects , ways of being, and spiritual progression.

Good night my friend...time for a shower and a sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day... I'm counting on that. ;) :)
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning all,

A start to my day with a synchronicity. I was poking rather randomly through the Messages from Celestial teachers. I read "What Do You Bring to the Round Table"
Some determined artists have developed impressive techniques, substituting their mouth or feet for missing hands. They do an admirable job of preventing their physical handicap from spreading into their emotional and spiritual bodies—becoming living inspirations to those inclined to feel sorry for themselves even though their lot in life seems preferable.
“Your expertise fits in one or more of these three categories:
1. Truth —predilected by those of inquisitive minds
2. Beauty for the artistically inclined—expressed through musical renditions, colorful artworks, heart-wrenching poetry, culinary prowess, and more
3. Goodness through selfless service and the implementation of moral values
One thing is for sure, over time, your starter kit will expand.

“Love is genuine in its essence, beautiful in its interactions, and consistently yields good outcomes. Those are the criteria by which you can assess where you stand in life. Jesus demonstrated the do-ability of a love-driven life. His steadfast quest was to get to the bottom of things or situations and put to practical use the truth thus extracted. It is how He acquired experiential wisdom while living an authentic, beautiful, and impeccably good life.

“You benefit from the generational legacy of knowledge. Much groundwork has been done on your behalf. Grab the relay baton and, with unflinching determination, add your valued personal touch to this project of staggering magnitude.”
In brief, I developed a chronic condition over 15 years ago, it has taken a lot of things I love from me...making beaded jewlery (a late in life found passion) is the most painful loss. I spend a good deal of time fighting off the frustration of not being able to physically help around the house/yard ( I LOVE yard work, my husband dislikes it, and this condition ironically forces him to do something I would love to do.)

Then I read "Be" Received by Bettina...Here's the synchronicity, my jewelry business was called "Betina Creations"
“You were created as light so be light. Do not let the circumstances of your life darken your light. Shine in the dark. Heal your heart.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo

“And do not fear because I Am with you and in you. You will overcome all adversity. You are love. Be love. Live love. Let nothing unsettle you. I AM here.”
To add to the synchronicity, yesterday morning I had an odd sensation, it felt like my crown chakra opened wide up and got all tingly, I was certain that someone very pleasant was visiting me. As I was typing this my mom called to tell me that her dear friend Marie died yesterday morning. Marie was a beautiful light in this world. She had an oxygen tank and extreme difficulty walking, but that didn't stop her from coming to our lady lunches and being the light of the party. Over the years of knowing her I greatly admired how, even with her physical disabilitie,s she was so happy and shined like the sun!
You were created as light so be light. Do not let the circumstances of your life darken your light. Shine in the dark. Heal your heart.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You were created as light so be light. Do not let the circumstances of your life darken your light. Shine in the dark. Heal your heart.
Thank you, Sammy! :happy

I love that Bettina transmit. There was another one of hers...so beautiful and full of "light"... I'll see if I can find it a little later.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I found it...simple and sweet. "Begin Again."
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30148

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

TA Talk

Post by happyrain »

I needed this!
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... 01#p211701
“No man is at any time disturbed by his neighbor’s attitude when he has perfect confidence in the truth of that which he wholeheartedly believes. Courage is the confidence of thoroughgoing honesty about those things which one professes to believe. Sincere men are unafraid of the critical examination of their true convictions and noble ideals.” [UB 146:3.2]

I have been making an earnest attempt at dissociating from the news that plagues us. I find it right and proper to call such noise an enemy, even if unintentional, towards ones spiritual prosperity. The news has done nothing for my Spiritual well-being. It has done the opposite. The news, if you let it, will keep you fearful of your neighbor, angry towards society and keep like-minded individuals divided. I believe I need to find God in my reality, not theirs.

I don't have to accept 'mandatory' injections. I don't have to accept that everything is 'racist.' I don't have to accept that guns are bad. I don't have to accept any narrative outside my self. So much of their power comes from the attention we give them. As a collective we could say no and laugh it off, weakening their dialogue and strengthening our own. All of this noise, a beast of our own creation, is contrary to finding peace.

Another interesting phenomenon is the dependency on the information. It's a super highway of communication, and there are gatekeepers out here who have mapped out and profited off the psychology of being so connected. I have more to add at a later time. But this message is simple. Love one another, and how hard it is to do in a world that makes you believe there are so many evils and that our safety relies on some outside authority. That we don't have control of even our selves. It's BS. I have been amazed how many people have conversations that revolve around information that is relayed through air-waves, strengthening someone else's reality- not their own. And that's all that ever comes of it. Go-nowhere discussion that leads one into the three categories- fear, anger or division.

I need the strength to move around the enemy and remain ever-free. Back to work...
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Wow Eric!

Very well said!

Love on my friend!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Sammy. As a man I feel a sense of duty when it comes to being Responsible enough to know how to respond from a loving perspective. This means identifying the perversions and the corruption... Both within/without. As if an answer to my prayer, a new customer came in to work and spent almost an hour here. By the end of our chat we were discussing what has been a central theme by the Kriya masters- Self peace for Earth Peace. He came from Dallas and told me about his love for Houston. There was a time I would think to myself, this city is awake. I've even noticed 1111 grafiti recently painted in areas too. I think the sentiment is true. The angels must be here... Things aren't as bad as the information highway that is our internet makes it seem. By the end of our chat, chills ran up and down my arm. We crushed the racist narrative, we discussed how even publiic figures are human beings too and how it's weak our culture attacks and defames. I'm still a little flushed/withdrawn and think God had arranged this meeting of the minds. Still at work... But kind of a worthwhile prompt fitting for the thread you've created... Had to share. Like an answer to a prayer. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric,
You mentioned within/without, that was in my last meditation ;)

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo