Farsight Institute Remote Viewing Content

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Farsight Institute Remote Viewing Content

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi All!

Just letting you know that I have started looking into some of the remote viewing sessions done on a range of targets interesting to a lot of seekers, and am honestly experiencing a mind-blow moment!

For those of you who don't know, remote viewing is a form of structured extra-sensory perception (ESP) designed by the military for the purposes of psychic espionage. A practitioner receives blind "coordinates" for a "target" of interest, and the utilises the natural ESP capabilities contained within the human consciousness to observe and make notes on the target. It seems the target can be anything anywhere in time and space.

The information coming through these trained remote viewers is mind-blowing to me, and is revealing a hidden aspect of reality, than we can all tune into.

If you are interested in looking into this then checkout the Farsight Institute https://farsight.org/, which has been doing this (including training) for a long time.

Hope you are travelling well today!

Dylan

P.S. You can signup for Farsight Prime giving you access to much more RV content.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Farsight Institute Remote Viewing Content

Post by happyrain »

Dylan!!! :bana: :alien:

So happy to see your post! I too am becoming increasingly active with interest in ET's and understanding the non-physical experience. Thank you for the awesome info and idea's!

Are you a fan of the men who stare at goats? Great film :lol:

Doing great Brother. Hope you are too.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hey Bro!

I haven't seen the film, but have heard of it. Good to hear you're doing well!

Dylan
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dylan,
I agree with Eric. It is great to see you posting...and what a fascinating subject you share. I know nothing about remote viewing, but after your post I am intrigued. Thank you for opening a conversation on this most unusual subject.

Hey Eric,
I have not heard of the film, "The Men who Stare at Goats". Is it about remote viewing?
I must look that one up. :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Sandy!

I bet George was a natural at this! At it's least extreme end, it is intuitively picking up bits of information, like most of us do, about some matter. At it's most extreme end is what they call 'bio-location' where the viewer feels their consciousness has been transported to a different location, and is vividly experiencing the target. I believe I have experienced some of these phenomena myself.

I am developing the theory that the mind is designed to function with this capability intact, and that particularly when we are making important decisions, we can "channel" some of the relevant information directly from the targets involved.

The Wingmakers Materials said something interesting, that the human consciousness is limited by time and space, just as much as an eagles legs prevent it from flying.

Hope your day is going well,

Dylan
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

If I remember the ending was a little cheesy for me- still entertaining and relatable to Dylan's post.
https://youtu.be/poJU1RZcagc
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dylan,
I bet George was a natural at this! At it's least extreme end, it is intuitively picking up bits of information, like most of us do, about some matter.
Yes, he used this frequently, but it also helped to have Chief Bzutu leaning over your shoulder as well. LOL
possible differences between this and Astral traveling... It's not even close to the same is it? You're not leaving your physical; body behind in remote viewing, right? Just reaching out with your mind to distant locations. This is something I think I have done before but didn't recognize it for what it was. :scratch: So I am wondering how ethical this kind of thing is... goodness... that could get complicated, eh if we have a world of people doing this. ?

Are you good over there? It's wet but wonderful here. Not too hot so that makes me a happy camper. :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Sandy. Hot and humid in Canberra today. RV has the potential to be unethical, invading someones privacy. Or it has the potential to serve mankind greatly, by leading us closer to the truth, on important matters. I think in a Christed population, there would be very little to hide, and the level of ethics would be higher, so people naturally choosing not to invade the privacy of others. I think RV would be more important for big decision makers anyway. And additionally if we allowed our Thought Adjuster's to govern the process, that would automatically filter what we don't have a right to see. Regards, Dylan.

P.S. I think celestial beings probably naturally share thoughts almost constantly. I think only when we have something dark to hide, is it a problem.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://strangesounds.org/2021/02/cumbr ... y2021.html

"Second earthquake swarm within a month hits beneath the volcano
on the Canary Islands prompting fears of a cataclysmic tsunami" :o

:idea: A good target to practice remote viewing (what happens in the Atlantic and when?
as will other major earthquakes ... according to the planet's geology). ;)

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yes, I agree with what you say, Dylan,
And additionally if we allowed our Thought Adjuster's to govern the process, that would automatically filter what we don't have a right to see. Regards, Dylan.
It is true that the higher up celestials have the abilities to read each other minds and as we develop towards Light and life we will most likely lean toward ethnical behaviour and following the guidance of our TA's.

It was unfortunate that Macheventa Melchizedek appeared without introduction in George's space and immediately knew everything there was about him. He pretty much read his mind almost instantly. Stubborn George resented that and him for awhile. LOL

Hi Rod,

It would be great if RV could be used to investigate uprising in the geology of our planet. I am curious though if RV needs a mind source to lock in on? Would something like this be possible...? Okay now I am getting crazy. LOL what if RV could Transend time? A kind of time machine... :roll

xxSandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

This ability of George to receive quality information (and later report it),
yet be himself (even in style of writing) when not receiving convinced me
that his receptions were especially noteworthy! :roll

:idea: I had sampled many RV reviews/articles several years ago,
sufficiently to learn that RV is a mysterious reality but a skill (?)
not easily perfected and the viewing not sufficiently reliable
to "bet on it". RV offers good clues for further research :!:

;) However, if beings on high participate in the reception,
just practicing the stillness with serious focus/intent
must be beneficial! After all, midwayers may know
much of what would be accurately received by RV. 8)

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
However, if beings on high participate in the reception,
just practicing the stillness with serious focus/intent
must be beneficial! After all, midwayers may know
much of what would be accurately received by RV.
Yes, you are right there I think. The Midwayers/ TA have saved George's bacon numerous times as he received quite a few fore warning... (The TA would have the future knowledge) and sometimes this involved things of nature for him. But once with this fore warning they, the two other "gifted people" traveling with George on this particular day, saved another individual on the road by making him extremely itchy, (keeping him awake) and preventing a three car pile up. By doing that, they saved themselves as well. :roll They could have avoided the accident all together by staying home, but the other two individuals would still crash and die. ( I think the Midwayers really needed the itchy man to live due to his future happenings of benefit to others. They could have done it themselves but allowing humans in their charge such responsibility at time increases the learning curve perhaps. )
Interesting how connected we all are.....

xxSandy

I think this was spoken of in a chapter in one of his books. If you want to read it let me know and I will post it for you.

XxSandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:bana: Today's email (from Dr. Simeon Hein) ...

Re: https://b307883.invisionservice.com/

"With the vast changes facing our planet and the multiverse, I thought it would be helpful to create a forum
to post your anomalous and unexplainable experiences. Bigfoot, UFOs, Precognition? Feel free to share anything you like
so other people can see what you've experienced and to see their comments. This is a free membership site,
so you'll have to sign up the first time if you want to post."

8) Also, test your ESP with his first RV target: 5961 1915
https://b307883.invisionservice.com/top ... 5961-1915/
He'll reveal the target in 24 hours :!:

Best guess: Write 5961 1915 at the top of a page in a notebook,
then focus and make notes - anything might relate to the target! :finger:

Dr. Hein is probably not familiar with midwayers, the UB, and related topics. ;)

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I wouldn't be doing my part if I don't take the time to share omcasey's work again... Here is a practice group for telepathy every Wed
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks ... html#p9066
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Sandy and All

There seems to be a timelessness aspect to RV. I don't know how far it extends into the future that is still unfolding, but it seems to effortlessly extend into the past. Sometimes a person will get RV information about a target, but it will be say, that target 10 years ago, when something happened, like for instance, same building but in the past etc.

Dylan

P.S. I remember reading the Thioubboua Prophecy book, describing very advanced mortals in light and life. They seemed to have the ability to forecast the future roughly 100 years, but couldn't go much beyond that. Maybe the equations of possibility get too complicated even for higher beings?
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

They seemed to have the ability to forecast the future roughly 100 years,
but couldn't go much beyond that.
:scratch: This seems to hint that current trends can predict the future,
with RV able to synthesize everything that qualifies as a trend.

Regarding Dr. Hein's RV target 5961 1915 (advertising photo of camera lenses) ...
That no one posted successful viewing of this target might indicate that a target
has to be real - have substance in space (even if a photo of that substance);
since having substance emits detectable "waves" or whatever. :?

In this case, a piece of colored paper emits what it is ...
and it's not stacked camera lenses. :roll: