Your Daily Saki

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Your Daily Saki

Post by happyrain »

When God is with you everything is with you; when God is in you everything is in you. Inspiration, knowledge, light, all are then within you. But if you find joy in confusion, if you confuse yourself and keep yourself in darkness, you may do so. However, you have inherited from the heavenly Father His inspiration, His Light, His power. You have inherited might from the Almighty God; you have inherited light from the Light of the universe. Therefore you are blessed with all these things, if you can only open your eyes and see the blessing.
from https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/XII/XII_I_11.htm

Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That speaks to me tonight, Eric, as my eyes begin to close in sleepiness... There's so much comfort and power in those simple but beautiful words.
May I wake up refreshed in the Light and a new day...may all of us be blessed. :happy
Thank you :love
xxSandy
P.S. excellent lesson on Telepathy too... Well worth the read. :)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Haha, Eric. I came here to post part of the same email 'Bowl of Saki'. You chose the beautiful part. I zeroed in on the part I thought was the best description of 'Born Again' that I've ever read. To wit"
"A person whose soul has awakened becomes awake to everything he sees and hears. ... It is this awakening of the soul which is mentioned in the Bible, 'Unless the soul is born again it will not enter the kingdom of heaven'. Being born again means that the soul is awakened after having come on earth, and entering the kingdom of heaven means that this world, the same kingdom in which we are standing just now, turns into heaven as soon as the point of view has changed." — Hazrat Inayat Khan
:hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Beautiful wisdom... Interesting to note Welles, no matter who I am learning from Spirit speaks clearly. One day, I will pick something up from Hazrat Inayat Khan and in the same time-frame receive similar wisdom elsewhere; somehow, sometimes, words will match exactly. Whatever I am drawn to is expressed around me by the Guiding Spirit. It's much like receiving an 1111 or license plate prompting, there's something beautiful and perplexing to this communication. Behind the many forms, I see Thee.
~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~
And a hello to you friend. :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

This is one of my favorite messages... <3 It's 1.11.22 I hope you feel it too <3
:happy :loves :elephant: LUV2
Commentary by Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan:

In love abides all knowledge. It is mankind's love and interest in the things that in time reveals their secret, and then man knows how to develop, control, and utilize them. No one can know anybody, however much he may profess to know, except the lover, because in the absence of love the inner eyes are blind. Only the outer eyes are open, which are merely the spectacles of the inner eyes. If the sight is not keen, of what use are the spectacles?

It is for this reason that we admire all those whom we love, and are blind to the good qualities of those whom we do not love. It is not always that these deserve our neglect, but our eyes, without love, cannot see their goodness. Those whom we love may have bad points too, but as love sees beauty, so we see that alone in them. Intelligence itself in its next step towards manifestation is love. When the light of love has been lit, the heart becomes transparent, so that the intelligence of the soul can see through it.

But until the heart is kindled by the flame of love, the intelligence, which is constantly yearning to experience life on the surface, is groping in the dark. ... Love is like the fire; its glow is devotion, its flame is wisdom, its smoke is attachment, and its ashes detachment. Flame rises from glow, so it is with wisdom, which rises from devotion. When love's fire produces its flame it illuminates the devotee's path in life like a torch, and all darkness vanishes.... if this love expands to embrace the whole creation of the Heavenly Father, it raises man to be among the chosen ones of God.

from https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/V/V_19.htm
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Eric, this is a brilliant message and speaks to my soul. I have always enjoyed "The daily Saki" and the wisdom of Hazrat Inayat Khan.
:happy

Thank you for sharing this.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.