The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by Sandy »

Oh boy, that was a treat, SammyJo! Thank you for that song! I haven't heard it in decades and yet it is so poignant. I think Kodak stole it for their commercials way back when...which you can see why with photos reinforcing our memories as well. . I closed my eyes while it was playing and allowed my brain to feed me images... and what a treasure trove. Most of them were George related as I appreciate so many teeny tiny moments with him that I took for granted while he was alive. Memories for me are like a vacation of heart and mind... where I find a gentle retreat for a moment or two where I can find peace, laughter, understanding, happy times, and even comfort and solace. and yes, a little sadness thrown in there for good measure...but that is life isn't it?

I think memories are our life's picture albums.

:loves
sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
That was a a blast from the way past. Had to look up Paul Anka, he's still performing! :shock: Started in 1955! That was before I was born!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone,
I've been a little preoccupied for the past week. Instead of going north for a few days of nature, and color tour, it's bed rest for both my son Ken who lives with us, and husband Dave who have COVID. This is just to let you know my whereabouts, not political. I for some reason have tested negative as of today. All of us have been fully vaccinated since April, so hopefully it won't go any further than them feeling like they have a bad case of the flu.

I'll return as time allows.

Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sammy

Post by sammy »

KIM!!!

I am SO sorry! I pray Dave and Ken have seen the worst of this and are on the mend. I pray you and the rest of your clan remain healthy! Please keep us posted.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Sammyjo,
Thanks. Ken is the one I'm most worried about right now. This is day 13 for him and he's still coughing quite a bit. I'm trying to be the best Mom MD I can by pushing fluids and healthy food, plying him with supplements( vitamin C, Zinc, vitamin D3), decongestants, fever reducer and the like. I'm also repeatedly disinfecting EVERYTHING. Every day I give them a clean mask to wear and a plastic bag to put the old one in. He's kind of zombie like as I encourage him to shower, change bedding, and spray down stuff in his room. Lol, he'd never listen to me like this if he was healthy! But then again I suppose I wouldn't have to tell him then either.

We all wear a mask if either one comes out of their room. Dave is pretty funny, he travels with a spray bottle of disinfectant, spritzing what ever he touches. He's one of those people who, if he ever gets sick, it's only for a couple of hours. This is a whole new experience, going on for days and getting knocked on his backside. He's so used to always being busy. Sometimes it's kind of like watching a little kid, escaping outside. "I just wanted to stroll in the woods for a few minutes." We don't even have to have a verbal exchange. If he's over doing I put my hands on my hips, sigh heavily, give an roll, combined with a mom look, and point to the bedroom.

It's not overly taxing for me. It's not like I have to on them hand and foot, just praying they get better soon, washing dishes, cooking, laundry, and wiping,... lots and lots of spraying and wiping.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
Bless their hearts and you too.. (ah now I am thinking of our pp who often said just that.... (Love that dear lady)
You know it is exhausting when our loved ones are ill. For me it isn't so much the physical work that exhausts me... it is as much the worry energy that leaks in regardless of the desperately "giving them to God" thing. You want so badly to see signs of improvement.
I see you as a comforting steady source of support for them... spray bottle in hand.... a beacon of light for the ill, eh.? .. like the Statue of Liberty in Mom form. :lol: That was a little over the top, eh? ;) :lol: Seriously though I desperately hope they both feel better soon and Dave will then be able to take his stroll in the woods.. I will add my prayers to yours. :love

Hang in there and please let us know every so often how all of you are getting on, okay? :kiss:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

(((((KIM)))))

Sending you energy filled hugs! Definitely both physically and mentally exhausting. So today is day 14...hopefully things will start to improve. Sending extra prayers for Ken :kiss: Keep us posted.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Thanks guys!
I'm actually having more time than I expected to come to the boards. Probably helps I can't go anywhere else! Today they both seem about the same. It took Aleah and Jorge about six weeks to feel better, but then they had yet to be vaccinated. Trying to take it, "One day at a time sweet Jesus..."

I miss my granddaughters.

Love to all,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Update,
Ken is finally starting to feel better! Dave is no better, but no worse...aaand I have COVID. September has not been my friend.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ken is finally starting to feel better! Dave is no better, but no worse...aaand I have COVID. September has not been my friend.
You have COVID!!!! :shock: oh dear...Please let us know how you are getting on. I wish I could be there and help out. Would you like to visit me in my Akashic Construct workshop? Sammy, you too. :) Just being together will do us all a world of good.

Love you guys,
Sandy

Kim... please keep us informed on how you are doing.

October is almost here...hang in there. :kiss:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh Kim!!!
I have so much I want to say but I don’t want to set up a political nightmare!

My dear girl Kim, I thank God Ken is doing better, I pray Dave continues to improve and I pray you are healthy!

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Sending huge prayers and love!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi guys,
Well... I'm truly grateful to be vaccinated. Dave is out and about as of today, still gets fatigued easily. Ken is much better, still coughing. I have everything I need, and understanding this can hang on for awhile. It is true what they say about the brain fog. I mean, "Gees!" I'll be ready to join the rest of the world in a few days, I think.... Now if I could only remember where the front door is? :scratch:

Love to all,
:geek:
Kim

Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:13 pm Hi guys,
Well... I'm truly grateful to be vaccinated. Dave is out and about as of today, still gets fatigued easily. Ken is much better, still coughing. I have everything I need, and understanding this can hang on for awhile. It is true what they say about the brain fog. I mean, "Gees!" I'll be ready to join the rest of the world in a few days, I think.... Now if I could only remember where the front door is? :scratch:

Love to all,
:geek:
Kim
Hi Kim,
Well who would have thought that someone with Covid could have such a sense of humour about it? Good on you. I hope yourself Dave and Ken make a speedy recovery :bana:

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Kim))))))))

It is so good to hear from you. I was working myself up into a fine case of worry this morning.
Sending love and more then a few prayers for a speedy recovery... :kiss:

Sammy, how are you getting along is it getting a little easier the distance between you and Scott now? :kiss:

...and Shane you too have been on my mind. Are you and Melody getting closer to being with Junsui in Japan?

I am thinking of all of you this morning and saying a little prayer for your health and happiness,
love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

ARGH!
Bad mood here, trying to send love and healing to Kim in the midst of the bad mood. I’m actually doing speak to text and don’t have my glasses on so there might be typos. Sorry.

I’m going to try to just focus on sending healing to Kim and I wiil vent that later. To be honest I would do well to have some spiritual intervention. Argh

Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

No typos that I can see, Sammy... I don't think anything makes me crankier then technology gone haywire. grrrr :evil: (In all honesty most of the time the blame lies with me and my poor understanding of such things... but it is vey satisfying to blame the software and equipment. :oops: )

Love always gains the upper hand I think... so I am sure your love reached your intended target. :finger: It might knock her off her feet when it arrives however. ;) :finger: :lol:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo, Sandy, and Shane.
Sorry I was laughing at your misfortune Sammyjo. Awww, now I feel bad, are you not wearing your glasses because of eye problems? :( How about we just keep the healing going between all of us. When it reaches one of us we give it some reinforcement, then fling it on to the next person in line.

I thought 'technical haywire' only happened to me. I swear if I'm the least bit negative I need to just give up and try again later. :grrr Sandy, I feel completely justified in blaming whatever electrical component is in front of me....At least at the time I do.

Thank you for the healing thoughts guys. I am beginning to feel better. Compared to when Aleah, Jorge and Mari had it I'm doing great! Ken is going back to work today, he still has a cough, but residual symptoms are to be expected I guess, at least for awhile. Dave returning on Monday, still experiences fatigue.
Heavensabove wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:34 pmWell who would have thought that someone with Covid could have such a sense of humour about it?
Although this is not how I pictured how my first month of retirement would go, I count my blessings as we have it so much better than so many others out there. And I'm determined to maintain the perspective(no matter difficult at times) that, "Everything happens for a reason." I think the less time I spend on looking for someone to blame, or feeling sorry for myself, the better it is for me in the long run. Have been trying to meditate when I'm able and find much spiritual support from that. None of it has been directed toward learning lessons(even though I've asked for it), but in receiving healing myself. Monjoronson and George especially give me their symbols quite frequently, which is very comforting. I can't help, but believe there is some spiritual... upliftment waiting for me, if I can just get beyond a limiting mental barrier that I have. Lol, and fever dreams are... something else! I think Eric would be impressed!

Ok, my dear friends, I do hope you are all healing through your own difficulties, and some day soon we'll reach a place of looking back on our 'trials', instead of having them before us.

I love you all,
:loves
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:22 pm ((((((((Kim))))))))

It is so good to hear from you. I was working myself up into a fine case of worry this morning.
Sending love and more then a few prayers for a speedy recovery... :kiss:

Sammy, how are you getting along is it getting a little easier the distance between you and Scott now? :kiss:

...and Shane you too have been on my mind. Are you and Melody getting closer to being with Junsui in Japan?

I am thinking of all of you this morning and saying a little prayer for your health and happiness,
love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy, :bana:

Got out of hospital last Friday from my hernia op and have spent the last week doing nothing which is not me.
Went and picked up my spouse visa yesterday and we have booked to go back to Japan on November 8th.
My surgeon had a big say in that.
Anyway things are progressing!

Love and blessings to you all.
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello all of you :sunflower:

My heart just swelled three sizes when I read your post, Shane. I have been praying that you would soon be able to leave for Japan. :happy
... and such a relief to know you are safely out of harms way and back home from your hernia operation. Perhaps it is a good thing you are resting now as in a little over a month you must be ready to travel to Japan. (God bless that surgeon of yours! :) ) :bana:

Sammy how are you doing? Eyes any better?

Kim, it is a relief to know your family is on the mend and I am thinking it is a blessing you were in your first month of retirement as that alleviated at least a little bit of pressure to return to work before your body was ready. sending Dave and Ken some energy as it must still be rough for them. Are the Leaves turning there yet? My heart lives for Autumn! (Lol that sounded melodramatic even to my melodramatic ears. :lol: seriously, though, I do miss Autumn yet I can feel it every year in the Northern hemisphere...the way it brought me joy and such...and now I have this craving for pumpkin doughnuts! :roll: :shock:

Okay heding out to have a cup of coffee with my neighbour...social distancing of course... :) :hithere

Love,
Sandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:10 am Hello all of you :sunflower:

My heart just swelled three sizes when I read your post, Shane. I have been praying that you would soon be able to leave for Japan. :happy
... and such a relief to know you are safely out of harms way and back home from your hernia operation. Perhaps it is a good thing you are resting now as in a little over a month you must be ready to travel to Japan. (God bless that surgeon of yours! :) ) :bana:

Sammy how are you doing? Eyes any better?

Kim, it is a relief to know your family is on the mend and I am thinking it is a blessing you were in your first month of retirement as that alleviated at least a little bit of pressure to return to work before your body was ready. sending Dave and Ken some energy as it must still be rough for them. Are the Leaves turning there yet? My heart lives for Autumn! (Lol that sounded melodramatic even to my melodramatic ears. :lol: seriously, though, I do miss Autumn yet I can feel it every year in the Northern hemisphere...the way it brought me joy and such...and now I have this craving for pumpkin doughnuts! :roll: :shock:

Okay heding out to have a cup of coffee with my neighbour...social distancing of course... :) :hithere

Love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,

Only bad news here unfortunately.
Our request for an exemption to leave Australia has been denied.
Makes me so mad. If I was an International sports player it wouldn't be a problem but it's only my father in law who can't even talk because of a massive stroke so that doesn't count. A later update from the hospital says that there is now a real danger that he could choke as he can't even swallow.
For me this is no longer the lucky country. That went out the window a long time ago.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh I am so sorry and more then a little angry. :( You're both fully vaccinated and what's it to Australia if Japan welcomes you into their country. Can you appeal and if nothing else speak to your representative? This whole thing is so ridiculous!

Praying for a solution and sending love. You guys need to get to Junsui ! Hang in there.

love,
Sandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:38 am Oh I am so sorry and more then a little angry. :( You're both fully vaccinated and what's it to Australia if Japan welcomes you into their country. Can you appeal and if nothing else speak to your representative? This whole thing is so ridiculous!

Praying for a solution and sending love. You guys need to get to Junsui ! Hang in there.

love,
Sandy
Sandy,
I have prayed for over a year for this exemption as I knew the day would eventually come. I have asked and asked and asked for everything to go smoothly. We got all the evidence they said they required including a letter from the hospital in Japan which we had to get translated by a government approved translator.
I am sorry Sandy. I have totally lost faith, totally.
There is no one we can appeal to, or go higher to. They wield their big stick and make their decision and that's it.
As I said to Kim it's like living in pre war Russia. No such thing as a "Fair go" in Australia anymore.
We're both just devastated

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}} for you, Melody, and her dad. I know this must feel like the final devastating blow after, time and time again your efforts seem thwarted,...but! In spirit, "THERE ARE NO LIMITS!!!"

You might feel all is lost and might as well give up. Here it comes again, "BUT!!! Spirit will not give up on you, nor will your family here on the boards."
I for one, and hope others will join me in continuing to send loving healing light to you, Melody, her father, and the person responsible making the decision for you to go to Japan.

After reading your post last night I went into meditation to ask for healing for your family and Sammyjo's. For an hour loving healing light poured into you as you held Melody, and Melody held her dad. Sammyjo held her furry friend Brody, surrounded by the rest of her family. In the midst of darkness the light of love kept the darkness at bay.

There truly are no limits as to what spirit can and will do for us if we allow it. Please hang in there, know for certain that your pleas are heard and being worked on.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Shane,

I can understand your frustration. I prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed that George would heal. When he didn't, and on my bad days still, I am angry that "they" didn't save him. Some days I don't understand and while I want to be faith-filled and trusting that God has everything within His or Her perfect plan for our lives... I am sometimes sad, demoralized, frustrated and ready to lash out at anything and everything. I do believe in owning my feelings and not sugar coating the way I feel because I am "supposed to think and act this way or that." Yet the little voice of love inside doesn't push and when it is all a bit too much strokes my heart, whispers in my ear and shows me something truly soul stirring...This cycle has repeated longer then I care to admit and there is a part of me that knows some day I will understand. So I simply try to make it through the moment and the next and to see the path ahead in the "foot of it" I have been granted. I hold onto love that is still within my reach and the little things that help me to smile while I await the bigger picture to unveil itself and make sense. I know when that day finally comes I will realize something much bigger than myself or bigger than life as I know it.

I just want you to know how much we all love you and Melody and we are all praying for your welfare and that of your families. Love knows no bounds and that is a fact. I have been separated from my family for 4 years now and yet we feel that love pass between us especially when there is great need. That never changes because of mere geography...
While barred physically from being with Junsui you can be with him on another level and one that can be felt where it helps and heals at another level.

Please also know we are with you dear friend and have your back. You are family. :kiss:

With love,
Sandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:49 am Dear Shane,

I can understand your frustration. I prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed that George would heal. When he didn't, and on my bad days still, I am angry that "they" didn't save him. Some days I don't understand and while I want to be faith-filled and trusting that God has everything within His or Her perfect plan for our lives... I am sometimes sad, demoralized, frustrated and ready to lash out at anything and everything. I do believe in owning my feelings and not sugar coating the way I feel because I am "supposed to think and act this way or that." Yet the little voice of love inside doesn't push and when it is all a bit too much strokes my heart, whispers in my ear and shows me something truly soul stirring...This cycle has repeated longer then I care to admit and there is a part of me that knows some day I will understand. So I simply try to make it through the moment and the next and to see the path ahead in the "foot of it" I have been granted. I hold onto love that is still within my reach and the little things that help me to smile while I await the bigger picture to unveil itself and make sense. I know when that day finally comes I will realize something much bigger than myself or bigger than life as I know it.

I just want you to know how much we all love you and Melody and we are all praying for your welfare and that of your families. Love knows no bounds and that is a fact. I have been separated from my family for 4 years now and yet we feel that love pass between us especially when there is great need. That never changes because of mere geography...
While barred physically from being with Junsui you can be with him on another level and one that can be felt where it helps and heals at another level.

Please also know we are with you dear friend and have your back. You are family. :kiss:

With love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,
I get it.
The trouble is is that he is so far away and this morning he had another stroke.
The whole crux of this situation is that Melody now looks like that she won't even get to see him.

Apparently he's deteriorated and it's all out of our control.
I'm just getting more and more sceptical about the big picture after most of my life has been with "unfair" events.
Very hard to press on and believe when there has never ever been a "break" in proceedings.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Shane.