- Angel in waiting
- Posts: 3532
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:35 am
- Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
- Location: Illawarra District, Australia
It has been impressed upon me by Teacher Ophelius and the Circle of Seven, that a forum be created to facilitate the exploration of synchronized meditation between a pair of participants. I personally have been experimenting with this method of "pairing up" with a spiritual partner and going into a preconceived construct with a single minded intention for a few years now. It is always a surprise and very interesting how two people perceive the experience of making contact in the super-consciousness. Many remarkable and unexpected things can happen that can really expand your mind and deepen your understanding of the soul.
Similar to the Akashic Construct, this "new twist" on a proven theme is something I recommend you all try. What you are actually doing is using your super-consciousness, or what I call, "the soul-mind," and what the Midwayers call "the mid-mind." This is why the celestial teachers always impress the importance of stillness or meditation because you are accessing that part of the soul that you will be taking with you when you leave this planet and move on to the mansion worlds.
There is no better way to expand your spiritual awareness than to spend time exploring this "soul-mind." The experiences you will have during these explorations of the soul are something that becomes a part of you. Unlike most of your daily activities, like working a job or watching a sporting event, where the experiences are superficial and do not make an "impression" on the soul, most of the time spent in meditation is recorded in "soul-memory" and may be recalled in greater detail during your mansion would sojourn.
You students who are participating in the AC and those who are about to participate in these synchronized meditations, will be better prepared for life on the mansion worlds because you are already using part of the soul-mind that will be fully endowed when you arrive there.
One of the benefits to using synchronized meditation is that you are accountable to your partner and both of you can provide valuable feedback and validation for the common experiences you may have. There's a lot you can learn about spirit and about yourself. It's an adventure!
There are a few things to keep in mind before attempting a synchronized meditation:
1. Choose a partner who is also interested in exploring the soul. Your partner does not need to be someone near you, for they could be anywhere in the world. Distance has no effect on the quality of the meditation, although the convenience of being in similar time zones makes synchronization easier.
2. Your partner should be someone who you trust and who you can share your spiritual experiences with--without fear of judgement. Your partner can be male or female.
3. It is important to "seed" your subconscious by thinking about your partner and the scheduled meditation many hours before the meditation in anticipation of the "event." This builds a strong spiritual connection between you and your partner and will help you "feel" your partner in the construct. It's all about heart, for the soul-mind is located in the heart, and so it is important to build your connection with the heart.
4. Practice visualizing your construct. The more familiar you are with the construct, the easier it is to concentrate on your intention and your partner. Visit this construct often, even when you are not in synchronized meditation and build your "map."
5. Set a reasonable time limit for the meditation. 30 minutes to an hour is sufficient. If you begin in the evening before going to sleep, you will not need to be mindful of the time. You can just drift off to sleep.
6. If something notable happens during the meditation, try to rehearse it over and over in your mind to try to retain it in memory so that you can recall and write about it.
7. When writing about your experiences to share with your partner, try to be as descriptive as possible. Using human language is difficult when explaining spiritual realities, so do your best to relate these experiences with familiar terms and analogies.
Many of you will have questions and I encourage you to ask them in this forum because others will have similar or the same questions. If we get enough of them, I will put a FAQ together and post it at the top of this forum.
If something remarkable happens in your meditations, please tell us about it and post it to this forum so we can all learn and get inspired by your accomplishments. The high points will be having a common experience with your partner or interactions and messages with celestials. It is your participation in this message board that will make this a success which will inspire many to try also.
Please review the steps for synchronized meditation in Ophelius' message at the top of this forum.
God Speed in your journey!
- New Friend
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:35 pm
- Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
- Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245
Mike and I are interested in this experience. Over 40 years ago we had an amazingly successful "experiment" with synchronizing. I was the receiver and Mike was the transmitter. I fell asleep as I was trying to relax ( there was a 6 hour time difference), he was a music student at SIU and I was in an Army Band stationed in Stuttgart, Germany. He went to a small practice room in the music building not sure about what "message" he would transmit.
As he was pondering this, he heard another student in the room next to his practicing the Star Spangled Banner on the piano and looked out the window to see the college maintenance man lowering the Stars and Stripes. The irony of the sight must have impressed him enough for me to "see" the American flag and have the sensation of an oddly shaped room (he was in back of the building and his room inside one of the 'turrets". I think I was also aware of the music. I woke up thinking "I got his message" but not quite believing this was his message ( maybe it was just a dream?) so I tried to relax again and wait for something more authentic but nothing else topped it. I wrote him a letter and told all this to him and he answered with the explanation about why it worked so unexpectedly. I think we were both surprised.For some reason neither one of us had a strong desire to repeat this experiment but it did help us keep our minds open about things. I chalked it up to beginners luck. Maybe the "luck" finds a truer meaning in the near future of synchronized meditation with a more spiritual intention.
- Busy Bee
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:32 pm
- Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
- Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
- Location: Michigan, USA
Thanks for sharing that. In spiritual circles, we always hear that "we are all connected," and this is literally true, for we ARE all connected. It's just all the beliefs, assumptions, and programming that gets in the way of the connection. We don't look for it because we have been "told" that this is a fantasy and it does not exist. You and your brother Marc are the perfect candidates (being twins) because you fit the criteria of my outline for choosing a spiritual partner. You know each other and you are comfortable sharing intimate thoughts between each other without fear of judgement. You are both open to having new experiences and therefore there are no "walls of protection" in place in your minds that prevents an open and clear connection. Distance is not a factor in the connection.
When you have a partner like this, you can really begin to explore the soul-mind connection and have some wonderful experiences. Since we are all connected this way, in the bigger construct of the universe, there are any number of celestial beings out there that we can connect with, and so this exercise in synchronized meditation is a gateway to the greatest connection there is, our connection with the Creator of All.
I look forward to hearing about your experiences with Synchronized Meditation!
- Posts: 20820
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
- Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
- Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~