“No Shadow of Doubt Remains” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“No Shadow of Doubt Remains” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 7, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “No Shadow of Doubt Remains”.

Message receive by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Let us consider the curse of fear. There is increasingly more fear everywhere. People suffer under a seeming avalanche of fear such as, fear of war, fear of hunger and destruction, fear of unemployment, fear of sickness and fear of death.

Fear is the destroyer of hope. Fear is evil. Turn the word evil around and you gain the word, live. Live in hope for a better way of life. Search for this better way of life.

Allow Me to inspire you to the better way of life. Give yourself the time to go within, and pray to be shown. Open your heart, soul, and mind in full concentration and totally focus on My still Voice within.

I may at first give you no words that you can hear, but in accompanying Me with a sincere and trusting heart, you can feel My unconditional love, which is always engulfing you and always available to you. Just trust this process.

My love instills hope, it instills security, and it instills the feeling of being loved and accepted just the way you are. Give Me of your time, so that I can amplify these feelings within you. When you feel secure and safe in My love for you, you will have effectively banished fear from your life.

Each time fear tries to rear its ugly head, you will know what to do as your trust and faith in the over-care of the Creator has grown so strong that you will automatically turn within to the safety of My companionship.

In time, I will have become so real to you that no shadow of doubt will remain and you will have become free of fear, so that you can live as the Creator always intended.

Therefore, in order for you to obtain this freedom from fear, practice the Stillness and come to Me, so that I can inspire you into a better way of life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.