“Hand All Your Troubles to Me.” - The Beloved

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Hand All Your Troubles to Me.” - The Beloved

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 30, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Hand All Your Troubles to Me.”

Message receive by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The unblocking of the communication channel, of that which keeps you away from Me, is a definite part of succeeding on the road to self-mastery. It has everything to do with the trust and faith you cultivate, one step at a time.

When you are out of sorts, and your soul-rest is missing, truly, My child, there is only one thing for you to do, and that is to come into the Stillness and hand all your troubles to Me. I am the Calm of your soul and I make it so your heart sings again.

It is mandatory for you to live in present-centered awareness, and let bygones be bygones. All of these things have passed. However, if you allow irritations, resentments, and other negative feelings and emotions to rise up in you, understand that these are the effective channel blockers that will stand between Me and your soul-rest.

Yes, I know that I show you a huge responsibility here, but the fact remains that you are the only one who can control your thoughts and emotions. Therefore, self-mastery in everything is key to happiness. This is the reason why it is so extremely important that you do not carry yesterday’s burdens into the new day.

Instead, I am showing you the way to live as a happy positive and trusting faith-child of the Creator. Truly, now can you see that it is a better way to live when you learn to cultivate unconditional love and forgiveness toward self and others?

This is the path all spirit-born sons and daughters of God must follow.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.