“I Am Your Friend.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“I Am Your Friend.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 10, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject; “I Am Your Friend.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “Be and live in Joy.

It really is not necessary to be worrying all the time. Actually, worrying gets you nowhere. It is the glad and joyful heart that more easily connects with Me because it has become more peaceful by growing in faith and trust.

This is the ideal we together strive towards, because the elimination of inner stress and anxiety will immediately affect all the body cells, which can then unfurl and set themselves to the task of replicating in the manner they are programmed to, giving you a healthier body-temple to work with.

When unhindered, the body can do its own healing work. This frees up the mind for a more important task, which is to grow a little closer to spirit each day.

Life is not meant to just be a journey of the flesh and its pleasure-seeking ways. No, life is meant to be lived to discover the living Spirit of the eternal Creator within, and to develop inner ears that listen to His guidance.

How can you learn when everything is cluttered with pain, worries, frets, and disappointment, not to mention anger, resentment and all other spirit poisons?

Strive each day to make time to come into the Stillness and listen to My still Voice within, as I reside in each thinking mortal. Keep in mind that you are in kindergarten on this planet, and a more excellent education is awaiting you on the next level of existence – the morontia spheres.

I am your Friend, so be My friend, and spend time with Me. It will be the best time you will ever set aside in your busy Life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.