“Elevate Your Thoughts.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Elevate Your Thoughts.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 9, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Elevate Your Thoughts.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “Allow yourself the luxury, as well as the necessity, of coming to Me in the Silence where seemingly nothing exists, and yet, is pregnant with all potential. It is here that insights come, wisdom reigns, and understanding dawns and it is here that the little self is loved, nurtured, and knows its place in the universe.

When you stretch out your arms, and reach the physical limits of your touch, this is where you come in contact with a void – the limitlessness of creation. Think and ponder how this feels and how small you are.

However, within you surges the energy of the Creator, as it flows into your body in the form of the life-giving oxygen. With this oxygen all the cells in your body are nourished. If it is less than adequate in quality, all cells are deprived, and the most delicate ones will die off first for lack of these building blocks.

The human brain is the most blood-rich organ and takes about 75 percent of the available oxygen. It is, therefore, entrusted to you to be mindful of your breathing, at least a few times during your day. Become aware of any harmful or stale air, seeking the purest air, which does not defile the physical temple housing of your precious spirit-soul.

Become more aware of your thinking processes, as negative thoughts poison the mind and the body. Turn away those negative thoughts. Discipline yourself, so that your presence exudes a fragrance of peace.

Let My guidance filter through into your daily comings and goings, for in actuality, I am one with you.

Elevate your thoughts to be the most pure and sincere, for thoughts, especially prayerful healing thoughts for others, have a far-reaching effect that only heaven knows.

Cultivate the daily habit of praying for others.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.