“A Deep-Seated Joy Will Spring Up.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“A Deep-Seated Joy Will Spring Up.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 6, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “A Deep-Seated Joy Will Spring Up.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Your faith in the reality of My indwelling needs to become stronger. How is it that you still entertain doubts and worries about misconstruing My words?

I tell you this; each time you come to Me it is because of My drawing power, the spiritual attraction from Paradise, and your willingness and hunger to answer the call of Spirit. Through your daily coming to Me, you strengthen your faith and you also feed that deep longing to develop a closer relationship with Me.

As this happens to you, so does this happen to each soul that embarks upon the eternal quest of ultimately finding the Creator of all on Paradise. Every soul answers the drawing power of Spirit, however faint, because of a restlessness in the human heart that intuits something is missing in their lives. They may at first try to find it in the outer world with its pleasures and temptations, to perchance fall into addictions and depression because of the never-ending ache and emptiness in their hearts.

Yet the solution is so simple. All they need to do is to turn within to the Silence of their heart and seek Me. At first, it will be feeble and faltering, just like a baby taking its first steps. Then they remember the freedom, and the urge starts all over again until they finally persevere.

The coming into the Silence of your heart, is like a baby step in faith, where I am waiting with ’outstretched arms’, enticing you to take another ‘step in faith’.

Rest assured that I am always here, waiting to bolster your human spirit, so your faith and security in Me grows. In time, a deep-seated joy will spring up which will entice you to come again for more nurturing and soul food.

And so, you grow into a greater knowledge of Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.