“Come, Let Us Commune.” - Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Come, Let Us Commune.” - Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia. June 17, 2006.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “Come, Let Us Commune.”

Message receive by Lytske.

Thought Adjuster: “It is true that the worries and strains of daily life can take their toll, and thereby take a great deal of joy out of living.

This is the reason why I desire for you to live each day more mindfully. There is no reason why you should have to worry about anything at all. The first and foremost thing to do, is to come to Me each early morning, so you start your day on a calm footing with a trusting heart, and not be rushed during the day ahead.

When already rushed, the whole day will be filled with tension, which ultimately is not helpful to body, mind or soul. As well, you open yourself to attracting accidents and disease.

The more securely you place yourself in God’s over-care and protection, the smoother the day will flow. Put this advice to the test.

I know that you have experienced a little of this already, but the great majority of people have not. Do not worry about the opinions of others, of keeping up with the ‘Jones’s’ in having to buy what you do not need. All things required will be provided, but you cannot serve two masters – God and mammon.

With the god of mammon, this planet is in the process of reaching an utterly materialistic state, where great burdens of heavy taxation are placed upon the shoulders of all citizens. This is largely due to the fact that you are still involved in wars among yourselves.

True peace and calm will only come when everyone starts accepting all others as children of the same Creator. The mortals of this planet have not yet seriously begun to direct their attention inward to seek for the better way of life.

Ask yourself why you are here. What is the purpose of living? What is your Destiny? Truly, dear one, the only purpose and destiny is to seek the ultimate Creator on Paradise.

God desires to be intimately involved in all experiences in the lives of all mortals, yet above the clamor and din of the world His still Voice is rarely heard – this Voice, which has been so graciously bestowed upon each human.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.