“Even When you Stumble and Fall.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Even When you Stumble and Fall.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, May 23, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Even When you Stumble and Fall.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “We could speak on the subject of criticism and judgment at some length, yet the time would be far better spent to discuss unconditional love and how to practice this.

Indeed, unconditional love is a very rare quality of character on a planet such as this. However, and I am truly earnest here in saying that this is the ideal planet with abundant opportunity to cultivate that quality by practicing this fruit of the spirit.

It is so easy to love when all goes well, but to be in a state of unconditional love there needs to also be unconditional forgiveness. Although the mind has its intellectual reasons and or objections, unconditional love and forgiveness, which go hand in hand, are truly a state and matter of the heart.

The heart may have been grieved to the breaking point, however, there is great healing for the heart in true forgiveness and acceptance. At first this seems like a tough mountain to climb, which is how you can visualize it.

It is with great perseverance and determination that one needs to climb this mountain if you want to, always and under all circumstances, see the best in others and behold the Creator in them, for they too, shall sit at the banquet table of the Master.

See your life as a mountain to climb, and know that you have Me within to give you the sturdy footing you need. In this manner of living, you shall reach the summit of forgiveness, tolerance, acceptance and unconditional love.

Live in this faith, My beloved, it will make your climb so much easier. Through the experience of training yourself in this mastery, you will cultivate some marvelous qualities. You will overcome the obstacles of judgment and criticism, which otherwise only lead to feelings of not being good enough.

Of course, this also includes how you act towards others and speak to others, as everything you say and do has consequences.

Let me assure you that you are good enough, for I am with you every inch of the way.

Place Me first and foremost in your life and you will know for certain that My help is always available to you, even when you stumble and fall over the stones on your path.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.