“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 13.” - From the Desk of Chris Maurus.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 13.” - From the Desk of Chris Maurus.

Post by Sandy »

Asheville, NC, US of A, April 3, 2022.
From the Desk of Chris Maurus.
Subject: “Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 13.”

Dear Friends and Light Workers,

This continuing series will expand and explain the eleven facets identified in Part 3, “The Framework for Conscious Contact.” This message takes a deeper look at the 11th facet:

“11. Close Conscious Contact Session”

After “seeing” and communicating your vision of personal progress and the kind of world you want to live in, it is time to bring your Conscious Contact session to a close. You have successfully engaged the Spirit within, but it feels like, as in any relationship, that there should be some kind of an acknowledgment or departing words before leaving your sacred space?

This is not unlike the departing words of a prayer where many would say, “Amen.” What this does for the devotee of prayer is that it provides a closing word or phrase that affirms the agreement of the two parties engaged in the communion — to sum it up as, “It is true... And so, it is...We agree.” It strengthens our faith, trust, and belief in what was experienced during the Conscious Contact session.

Again, as with all the previous facets, this closing word, phrase, statement, or benediction, should be as spontaneous as possible, but may become a familiar valediction. It is perfectly okay to use one word or to speak a lengthy benediction of your agreement and appreciation for the divine engagement. It is entirely up to you and how you feel in that moment — there are no rules.

“And so, it is — my will is aligned with Father’s Will.”

“Thank you, My Beloved, for engaging me in Conscious Contact.” “Please remind me of your presence throughout my day that I may share all beautiful moments with you.”

“Amen.”

That’s it, you may depart from your sacred space and go about your day. You have taken another step forward in your progress and growth knowing you have strengthened the relationship with your Indwelling Spirit of the Father within, your Thought Adjuster!

Please continue the co-creative journey,

Chris Maurus

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

https://correctingtime.org/
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.