“Clothe the Self in Life Immortal.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Clothe the Self in Life Immortal.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, April 30, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Clothe the Self in Life Immortal.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “My child, come into the Stillness of your heart and allow Me to embrace you, so you will know that you are forever cared for, and held in the eternal embrace of the ultimate Creator.

He, who holds the blueprint of your life in His Being, should He not also love you? I know whereof I speak, for I am a tiny Fragment of this Being, and I hold your eternal future development within Me. Therefore, come to Me, so I can flow My love into you.

On your part, you are to develop a greater faith and trust in Me that I am real. I am more real than the outer material world, which merely represents a fleeting shadow in your earth-life.

The only thing that is truly lasting is love, true love bestowed by one upon another. The fruits of the spirit are forever lasting. Live and practice them, so they become embedded into your heart, soul and mind, so they become a part of your character in your progress to become a spiritual being.

Your earth-life is only a fleeting moment in eternity. Therefore, the more conscious and aware you become, and the more you listen to My voice, the sooner you bring heaven to earth.

When heaven takes a hold in the human heart, that heart learns to follow the distant drum that beckons it increasingly to greater heights of attainment. The joys of heaven can already begin to manifest in the earth-life when a mortal, by personal choice, consistently chooses to do the will of God. In doing God’s will during mortal life, the human begins to clothe the self in life immortal.

Remember always, that the will of God is the way with the most love in it. Practice this way, and travel on this lowly ground into life everlasting. I am your distant drummer, listen and march to My beat.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.