“The Time of Correction Is Here.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Time of Correction Is Here.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, April 25, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Time of Correction Is Here.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “The deeply felt joy, which you as yet fleetingly experience, is making inroads into your soul. And you counting your blessings each day surely is the pathway thereto.

How little and how infrequently is the real joy of heaven experienced in the souls of humankind here on earth, this Joy that no one can take away!

Yet, I promise you that all this is going to change. This will happen most definitely in the hearts, minds and souls of the humble and the brave souls who unrecognized by the world, strive to do the Will of God.

The Time of Correction is here; has already begun, and the first stirrings of chance are in the hearts of people everywhere. They are forming groups and those groups will find each other with one common goal in mind; to do the will of the Creator and serve Him wherever they are.

Great tolerance and acceptance will spring up in the dawning recognition that all are children of the One Creator and therefore siblings. Likewise, it stands to reason that all other human life-forms on all the inhabited planets in time and space are also your kin despite outward appearances, as they too, strive to find the Creator in heaven.

Contemplate the increased joy, the recognition, and the outpourings of truth, beauty and goodness of all the souls, who strive so valiantly to be of service to one another.

Let us rejoice in this great Time of Correction, which the Eternal has set in motion.

My beloved, remember that you are forever held in My embrace.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.