“Obedience to the Father’s Will.” - The Beloved

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Obedience to the Father’s Will.” - The Beloved

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, March 22, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved
Subject: “Obedience to the Father’s Will.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Dear one, I am your inner Companion upon life’s pathway.

This has been the most crucial realization on your part, arrived at after much soul searching about the true purpose in life.

At times, this truth can dawn suddenly upon the screen of the mortal mind. Most often, on this dark planet, it comes after lengthy and often painful searching, through experiencing life itself, and then the question of ‘why’ arises.

“Why me? What is the purpose of all of this? Is there any value to life? What is the reason for me to go through all these difficulties?”

Many are the questions the mortal will pose. Some start searching sooner, others later in life. Often it is a major calamity that brings people to their senses about their mortality.

I tell you all this, so you may begin to understand how the Creator ceaselessly works to bring humans to listen to His personal Gifts, for them to receive His guidance from within themselves.

It often seems more expedient for them to rush here or there, only to find that sooner or later they are still unfulfilled, because they neglect the Still Voice within.

In His early years as a human child, Jesus the Christ learned to listen to the Divine Voice. He showed by His example what heights one can reach, when one start to listen to that Still Voice within and follow that Gift’s leading. This then leads to a better way of living the life each one is meant to live.

The Creator’s greatest Gift after life itself is your free will. In due time, this Gift is offered back to the Creator by your listening to the Voice within.

Each mortal child receives one of these mighty Thought Adjusters, as soon as he or she understands right from wrong, at the moment the child makes its first moral choice.

I represent God’s will personified and will lead you on the way to true happiness and heavenly joy.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.