“I Am the Silent Witness.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“I Am the Silent Witness.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 18, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “I Am the Silent Witness.”

Message Received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “My little one, to find your true freedom from disquiet and the solutions to your problems, do more often turn to the Silence, for here you will learn that most difficulties are created through wrong choices and hasty decision-making.

A most valuable lesson to learn is to listen to inner guidance, inner “gut feelings.” In this fashion you will get to know yourself better, and you will know where you have erred.

Be truly honest with yourself and others, and do not entertain any so-called hidden agendas. Remember in all manner of situations, that I, the silent Witness, am here. Once you realize that I am here, why not come to Me first?

Will you save yourself untold pain and suffering?

Living with Me will make life so simple that true happiness will result. Walk with Me and talk with Me, especially when things bother you. I am your private Counselor. Nevertheless, My beloved, there is a great need on your part to further your inner listening skills. Go always deeper, so there will be no misunderstanding on your part when you hear My Voice.

Give your will to Me and gain a deeper insight into the glory of God, for then truly, shall your body be filled with Light!”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.