“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 8.” - Chris Maurus.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 8.” - Chris Maurus.

Post by Sandy »

Asheville, NC, US of A, November 28, 2021.
From the Desk of Chris Maurus.
Subject: “Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 8.”

Dear Friends and Light Workers,

This continuing series will expand and explain the eleven facets identified in Part 3, “The Framework for Conscious Contact.” This message takes a deeper look at the sixth facet: “6. Statements of condition (self-evaluation of current spiritual conditions & challenges)”

It is here that you strip away all your armor and lay bare the essence of your soul — and have a very candid and honest conversation with your Thought Adjuster (TA) from the perspective of the child. Having already stated your desire for spiritual growth and progress, you now take a deep look inside to see where you recognize what may be preventing you from that growth? Speak openly about these challenges you face; what it’s like to be you (boots on the ground), and consider what you might do co-creatively to transcend those difficulties? Do not, however, spend ANY time beating yourself up for your immaturity as a soul — you are here to grow and progress! Recognize, as an observer, the things you already know you need work on, and ask the TA to “fight alongside you,” to help you move beyond the repeating patterns of what does not serve you.

“My Beloved TA, I know that I need work on _____________ to be more like my Heavenly Father.” “Please remind me before I speak and act, to choose the path that leads to greater light.”

Please note: You and the TA are partners, and it is of the highest good that you grow and progress. The TA is keenly interested in your “willful desire” to correct those things that hinder your growth! Please express this willful desire by courageously examining these less-perfect aspects of your beliefs and behaviors, and how you limit yourself? Again, stay positive — if necessary, imagine you are a rose bush being lovingly pruned that you may become more beautiful having the dead and diseased branches cut off — then receiving the admiration of the Gardener as he sees in you the potential for producing the most beautiful flowers in the garden.

Acknowledge that you have blind spots. All of us have them at this level of evolution, and you can ask the TA to show you the blind spots that you may recognize them when they show up. The more you look inward, the more will you recognize those things in your behavior that do not serve your highest good. Recognition is co-awareness; correction is willful alignment with the guided path that leads to growth and progress. Your TA is patiently waiting and fully supportive of all progressive thoughts and actions that lead to your transcendence.

“Beloved, what am I not seeing that is slowing my growth?” “Please show me these things that I may recognize them and then inspire me to take the needed actions to transcend them.”

Your imperfection is a blessing; your growth moments are cherished; your experiences are treasures. A growing soul is one that looks forward to the next destiny point of greater understanding — moving ever closer to unity with the TA. A progressive consciousness transcends, not by seeking, but by being. You create the moments of transcendence — you do not wait for those moments to occur. Transcendence awaits in Conscious Contact with the Thought Adjuster — seize the moment!

LOVE

Peace to you,
Chris Maurus

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

https://correctingtime.org
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.