“The Intent of the Soul.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Intent of the Soul.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 17, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Intent of the Soul.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “In the affairs of the heavenly Kingdom it is the endurance that counts. It is in the courage displayed, and it is in the assurance of faith in things unseen, that the mortal is elevated above the level of the animal.

“It is in the intent of the soul of what it strives to do in the earth-life, to seek and to do the will of God – that eternal life is made possible.

“You gain entrance into the Kingdom by faith alone. The fruits of the spirit are the result of your faith. Pray for more faith, so you may show forth more fruits of the spirit.

“Outward good works are not of value, if they are not inspired by the soul and the sincerity of the heart, and I always see the intent of your soul. Come to Me humble of spirit, so I can teach you. A self-satisfied ego is very difficult to teach.

“I long for a spirit who realizes its need for Me. If you don’t come to Me, because you don’t feel the need for Me, and you crowd Me out in the business of your life, how can I teach you?

“I tell you that in order to nurture your faith, you need to leave your pride of self at the door of your inner sanctum. Only a soul that is empty of self is the one I can fill to overflowing with inner security and soul-peace, which no one will be able to disturb or take away.

“I am always willing and waiting to lead you to a better way of life. However, you need to come into the Stillness of your heart in order to receive, because I desire an active partnership.

“My end of the connection is always open, and even though there are times that you pay Me no mind. I am still endeavoring to guide you into a better way, so you will be enabled to successfully bear the stresses and disappointments of daily living

“Therefore, open your end of the God-connection by seeking Me in the Stillness, for this is what makes a clear and pure channel possible.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.