“A Glorious and Joyful Recognition.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“A Glorious and Joyful Recognition.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 13, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “A Glorious and Joyful Recognition.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “My betrothed, diligence and perseverance in the attainment of a worthy goal always pays big dividends, no matter what opposition you encounter. Your coming to Me each day in the Stillness, and at the appointed time, will also bear its untold fruits.

“This is the most wondrous and beneficial education you can give yourself. Yet it is all so simple, for all you have to do is make up your mind, and follow through with that decision.

“You have noticed an increased focus on your part, because gradually you have become capable of listening much better than you could ever have imagined.

“You still worry, and doubt that My words might be your imaginings. However, I tell you this My child: your perseverance in coming to Me shall clear your mind, and to such a degree that in time you shall doubt Me no more.

“A glorious and joyful recognition will spring up in your heart and mind, because each day brings us that much closer together.

“Persevere, My beloved, and do not waver. Walk in My love, walk in My joy, and you shall have peace and happiness beyond understanding, which neither person or circumstances can take away, for you will learn to navigate around obstacles, whereas before you would fuss and worry.

“Calmness shall pervade you like a healing balm for mind and body, and you shall have a similar effect on each person that comes into your auric field.

“The more you practice My presence, the further this field will extend.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.