“Make It Your Choice.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Make It Your Choice.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 11, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Make It Your Choice.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Develop that sublime faith and trust that you are being led by Me throughout this life. The purpose of all suffering is for the lessons contained therein. They are the hope for eternal survival of life after death, the urge to worship an invisible Deity, and an altruistic urge to help others, who are worse off than you.

One needs a sympathetic ear and an open heart, which yearns to understand others, a learning of wisdom, and a knowing of when to speak and when to hold back.

Meanwhile, you give yourself a most glorious training through the making of decisions and more decisions. At times, or I might say, quite often, it is not easy to make the right decisions, and sometimes you make decisions against your better judgment. And yet, those decisions, although they did not seem in your highest and best interest, contained the greatest lessons from which you gained wisdom and understanding.

In looking back over your life, you discerned across your path many light-beams, which purified everything. A growing contentment and a quiet joy are now taking possession of you, for you notice, even though at the time you might not have been aware of it, that there always was, and still is, a guiding Hand at every turn.

Humankind is not a random accident in the long chain of evolution, although many seem to think so.

In this earth-life, you learn to subdue your lower creature nature, and through self-discipline you overcome your baser creature instinct, which involve consciousness and reason, and knowing right from wrong, so your spiritual higher can come forth with its well-nigh infinite potential gifts the Creator endows each human child with.

All these gifts are lying dormant in your embryonic soul, waiting to be awakened and to be turned into actuals in the eternal ages to come. In this earth-life the choice is given to continue on in faith and trust.

Ponder these words, and make it your choice to seek the eternal Creator, whose Fragment dwells within you.

Come into the Silence where My divine Presence dwells, and grow into a greater understanding of Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.