“Only I Know Where I Am Leading You.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Only I Know Where I Am Leading You.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 01, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Only I Know Where I Am Leading You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “My child, as with everything else, practice makes perfect. It is a source of great delight to Me that you persist in your daily seeking of Me.

This is so new to you, and just like going to kindergarten where you acquire new knowledge, you are also reinforcing that which you already know; and for this to become more expanded through repetition.

Through the daily partaking in meditation, you will gain a greater understanding and a steadily enlarging perspective.

It is necessary for Me to proceed slowly – so very slowly, because the human psyche tends to be fragile and may easily drift away from its course.

My purpose is to answer your desire for a deeper relationship with Me, which after all, is also My desire so that you may hear My voice even more clearly in times to come. However, this will only occur through diligent practice on your part.

It would be unwise for Me to teach you at university level whilst you are in the lowest of grades, although I may here and there infuse your mind with tiny morsels, and therewith open your mind to greater wonders.

I perceive that this makes sense to you. Yes, as long as you stay close to Me, nothing disastrous will befall you, but I ask you to keep your ego at bay. I can only come close when you keep it pure and simple and don’t let your thoughts and opinions intrude.

After all, only I know where I am leading you: to total mastery of self and onto perfection in eternity.

And this My child, is the assignment we do together.

As one.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.