“The Ultimate Gift.” - The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Ultimate Gift.” - The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, May 28, 2017.
The Beloved One.
Subject: “The Ultimate Gift.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “It is I, your Beloved within who has led you all these years.

“You are arriving at a constantly clearer recognition of me — a closer walk, so to speak.

“More and more you are beginning to realize that you and I are meant for each other, and that we travel together on this unique and personal path to fusion.

“This is our purpose; that we travel the path of fusion ascension together — to become one.

“This is the inscrutable mystery of the ages; that a Spark of the Great God can indwell you.

“Yes, indeed, the great Creator has given you the Ultimate Gift — a piece of Himself — for companionship and guidance and ultimate fusion, after which the ascension path to Paradise is forever secured.

“You have offered your free will to Me, and I give you the authority to use mine. Oh, what a blessed partnership this is; I in you, and you in me — together and yet becoming one.

“This is yet a mystery to you, but not to Me. To Me it is a foregone conclusion.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.