"Tolerating The Differences." - Midwayer Chief, Bzutu (ABC-22)

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

"Tolerating The Differences." - Midwayer Chief, Bzutu (ABC-22)

Post by Sandy »

Illawarra District, Australia, November 21, 2003.
Midwayer Chief, Bzutu (ABC-22)
Subject: "Tolerating The Differences."

Received by George Barnard.

Bzutu: "When you consider the ‘endowment’ of extraordinary patience, you might automatically and unreservedly think, ‘midwayer kin.’ And when you consider the wholesale lack of patience, you must first and foremost contemplate your very own species, my dear friend and brother.

"At times, we are amazed by how very impatient your nevertheless lovable lot can be. We midwayers, among the most held-back, and long-suffering of His progeny, and I most certainly and first of all include our primary midway cousins, would almost be justified in being the most bigoted of creatures on the planet.

"My discussion with you at this early hour thusly deals with tolerance. You humans have a great need for acquiring a broadminded acceptance regarding your fellow men, for so very few of you have come to realize that you are tuned into the same loving bandwidth that emanates from On High as are we.

"You deal with language difficulties, colloquialisms, and greatly varying mindsets, as there are so many places and cultures where you are coming from, in upbringing and education, with the touchiest part of all being your belief systems that are almost universally based on the fear of extinction of life beyond physical death.

"So often do we find that the best of friends and companions of long standing cannot tune into the same "channel of thought," on but minor matters, and for too long their lingering upsets remain to seemingly await a compromise that may never come, ‘as they fail to reach beyond a disquieting, mere bagatelle.’

"Right at this time, in our world, there could hardly be a greater chasm in the philosophy between what your western rulers consider the way to ‘peace and freedom for all in the world,’ and what the Mohammedan freedom fighters see as a necessary isolation of their kind from the ‘extreme decadence of your ways of life.’

"Not surprisingly, between these opposing views is a growing multitude of your siblings - a vital third population ingredient - that sees the aggressive way in which the two parties are vying for control as swiftly steering our planet towards decades of unrest, if not towards a final demise of poverty, hunger and contamination.

"Outlooks will polarize. There is at work in our world today a great polarization of philosophies, and for us midwayers this is a wonderful time of much activity, because when huge mistakes are made, the world will generally put itself on a more positive path ‘as the pendulum of history slowly swings the opposite way.’

"At this time, we have our job cut out for us. Yes, very much so, but we also look forward to being able to in the not too distance future involve ourselves with our real task of spiritizing this world with a vengeance, and in a generally more peaceful, restful setting.

"We see this present (worldwide) situation as an important turning point, and from which we will be able to move forward at a pace, leaving behind the many centuries during which we languished on this earth, keeping busy, yet seeing few, scant high points of spiritual progress to edge us on to joyful activity as we assisted the few outstanding men and women among you in their work for the betterment of our planetary home.

"Right at this time, ‘the cauldron is being vigorously stirred by an unthinking few determined ladles, and the inedible broth is coming to the boil for more and more of you to reject its unappetizing taste and smell,’ and surely search for new ways to make this world go round in peace and harmony for all.

"At our level, we are safely predicting that in the foreseeable future great forward strides will be made. They are these rough and tumble times that quicken the populace into a spiritual searching mode. They are these difficult moments in history that allow you, our mortal cousins, to detect your divine future.

"These restless moments allow you to discover a better way of being, and to engage in a cooperative effort with us all, your servants high and low, to arrive at a greater tolerance for your human differences.

"I thank you, my dear cousin, for giving me your attention, for recognizing my presence, and for being our steadfast co-worker. Do not be discouraged if you do not find me in the stillness, for it is in these days that I have much on my slate.

"I send my love to all. This is Midwayer Chief, Bzutu."

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire — ABC-22.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.