“Continue Your Praises.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Continue Your Praises.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, January 4, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Continue Your Praises.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “Wait upon Me to hear these My words. Trust the process, child. Do not worry and do not hurry.

Your plan, which is My plan, has been fore-ordained. If you would only live one day at a time, and do not plan ahead, so there is room for Me to make our plan known to you.

It is ever so: The more you seek Me in your Stillness time, the more you will find Me.

It is wonderful for Me to know that it is your will to co-operate with Me. This is the true harmony and balance in life.

Pay attention to your listening skills, for even in your busy day I am here. I am always here to help you uplift your thoughts, so you can become more than you presently are.

Travel on My beloved, for you are alone no more, since you have now recognized My voice more clearly.

Continue your praises to the everlasting Glory of the eternal God, the Creator of all things and beings.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.