“A Great Start to An Eternal Friendship.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“A Great Start to An Eternal Friendship.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, May 6, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “A Great Start to An Eternal Friendship.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “You learn by making choices and making decisions. Often you will realize in hindsight how the biggest mistakes turned out to be the greatest blessings in disguise.

“In retrospect, these supposed wrong choices, which have given you the most heartaches over the years, have instead provided you with the greatest lessons, from which you have learned the most.

“It is true that by those wrong decisions made in your life, you did not carve out an easy road to travel. Through it all, you kept calling out for spiritual help, not knowing that I was right inside of you.

“So finally, you are gaining soul-rest in the very center of your being. You now know that you can receive My counsel, from moment to moment if you so desire.

“Of course, this means turning within, but you know that by now. Can you see how all these lessons have brought you closer to Me? What a great start this is to an eternal Friendship.

“I have experienced all the sorrows and joys with you, and now you have begun to know Me better and love Me more. You will also understand and love others more, even if it is only because the eternal Creator lives in them too. For God has bestowed a Fragment of Himself upon each normal thinking creature with the capacity for worship and wisdom.

“This must be the starting point for you – to love them and understand them as a part of yourself. For this is how God intimately experiences all sorrows and joys as you grow into a perfected being, wherefore He created you.

“The earth-life provides ample opportunities for learning, and for you to experience Me in this inner world. This allows you to use My influence to make the right decisions in the outer world, and to achieve even more in-depth learning and love for a greater understanding.

“Every opportunity you take to come to Me for your private guidance is invaluable beyond measure.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.