“According to Your Faith.” - The Beloved Within.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“According to Your Faith.” - The Beloved Within.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, May 7, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved Within.
Subject: “According to Your Faith.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved Within: “To continue another lesson, I desire to touch on the subject of worries.

“Worrying is a most useless activity to engage in. It wastes a lot of precious time that could more fruitfully be spent in prayer and meditation.

“Prayer is by far the better activity as it engages the level of earnestness, sincerity and belief, with which the prayer is offered. It also ought not to be selfish prayer for instant gratification, as it is more helpful to pray for others.

“Furthermore, the Creator does not mind by which name He is called, for this concerns only the caller and the intent of the heart.

“Besides, prayer always goes to the appropriate celestial agencies, who always know and abide by the Father’s will, as the Father divested himself of all duties able to be performed by others.

“Only worship and adoration go directly to the Eternal God.

“To return to our subject of worry; this is an area where the ‘faith muscle’ gets a real workout to counteract that nefarious and deadly poison, for it can swallow up and drown a person in a sea of self-pity and depression.

“Prayer, trustful prayer, creates a backbone for the soul, as it helps build up that faith muscle, and provides an undying hope for better days ahead.

“This is God’s promise: There will always be better days ahead when life is being lived with a greater understanding and as wisdom is gained through experience by learning from your mistakes, so the realization shall dawn that all is well.

“Remember that mistakes are lessons in disguise, for through these lessons one learns to forgive oneself and others.

“Remember also that ‘according to your faith, it is done unto you’. Worries disappear when you exercise your faith in the loving over-care of the Creator.

“Come, let Me assure you by My presence that all is well.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.