Sharpen Your Persistence.” - The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Sharpen Your Persistence.” - The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, April 18, 2021.
The Beloved One.
Subject: “Sharpen Your Persistence.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “Allow the words to flow as they come. When you come into that sacred place in your being where I reside, you just never know what sort of lesson of encouragement I will give you. To you, this is mind boggling. However, first of all, it is intended to quicken your attention and listening skills.

“Everything in your life will come into a sharper focus when you begin to discover meanings and values in happenings. You will begin to realize that these are not random, although this may at first seem to be so. Very much will be discovered by you, but before this occurs, a process of growth needs to come about.

“Order is always created out of disorder, and the more trouble, the greater the changes. Problems are intended to sharpen your persistence and tenaciousness to accelerate progress.

“The dross needs to be ground off, before the real gem can sparkle. The Master Hand knows precisely what each formless piece of ‘human clay’ is capable of becoming. He has placed ‘Gems’ in each of His evolving children of time and space.

“In His great wisdom, he gives them a healthy dose of trouble, so they can learn to choose from experience and evolve their ability to grow with small test at first, and increasingly greater tests, but never more than the soul can handle.

“Of course, it stands to reason that the food, which feeds the earthly tabernacle, needs to be pure and wholesome. Any chemical addictions retard the progress of the soul.

“Improvements can always be made when one lives in a steadily increasing awareness of the Giver of Life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.