“I Promise to Lead and Guide You.” - The Beloved Within.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“I Promise to Lead and Guide You.” - The Beloved Within.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, April 23, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved Within.
Subject: “I Promise to Lead and Guide You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “In the hallowed Silence resides the greatest insights yet to be discovered.

“One can read inspirational messages over and over again, but if the words do not touch the heart, the meanings and values of those words stay undiscovered and unused.

“It remains only book knowledge which, if not put into practice and experienced, becomes as nothing.

“Therefore, let each insight sink deep into your heart and soul and mind, to transmute into a golden nugget of light.

“Even the tiniest of seeds, with the life force within it, can become mighty powerful when additionally nourished with deep and sincere contemplation.

“This is a progressing, a solidifying, a forming, a pattering so very beautiful, but as yet unknown to you.

“Trust this process, My beloved, for I hold the completed and perfected model of what you are to become within My being.

“Together we shall labor and mold you, part by tiny part, ‘furnish and decorate’ you by you free-will choices, decisions and experiences.

“When you allow Me, your heavenly Counterpart, into this process, I promise to lead and guide you with My love and wisdom.

“All you need to do is listen more often to My still Voice, and follow My leadings.

“We both desire to fashion you into all you can be, so that eventually we can and will fuse together into one being that glorifies the eternal Creator, who made this whole ascension scheme possible. As I am a divine Spark of this self-same Creator, and you a speck of dust raised up into eternal glory.

“Trust, and exercise boundless faith that this is so, for you are a worthy miracle in the making.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.