“Unconditional Love.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Unconditional Love.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, January 20, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Unconditional Love.”

Message Received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “To be led by the still Voice within you, demands that you afford Me your full attention, for this leading by Me is not easily, or even suddenly, acquired by you.

“At times it is an arduous journey, requiring an almost continuous re-dedication on your part, since the human spirit is so often willful, and desires to taste the immediate pleasures of the world with all its temptations. Meanwhile, you are living a life with an almost insatiable hunger for unconditional love, which after all, can only be found in My presence.

“Once a human soul experiences this, it will return time and again to re-experience this. And so, it is slowly led into the direction in which I gently entice it to go.

“However, it is always the human who chooses how fast he or she wishes to advance.

“It is always human free-will choice in how often it desires to experience that indefinable ‘something’ within the self.

“This inexplicable lure, the God-ward attraction, becomes stronger the more you seek it.

“I am always here, waiting to embrace you, and to satisfy the longing of your soul. Then, thoroughly refreshed you go forth for yet another day in which you are sent out to practice unconditional love.

“This is the most important lesson of living your life in the mortal flesh.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.