“As the Veil Is Slowly Lifted.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“As the Veil Is Slowly Lifted.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, January 12, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “As the Veil Is Slowly Lifted.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “I am the satisfaction of your soul. I am the staff you lean upon. Remember these words, child, for these are the tools which lead you deeper into your beingness.

“Pay careful attention as the veil is slowly lifted, and a greater understanding becomes yours.

“A feeling of tranquillity beyond your comprehension is pervading you now. This is the inexplicable peace, which lays too deep for words to describe, and needs to be encountered and experienced to bring to light an indefinable blissful state – the precious togetherness of a soul with its Co-creator.

“Just remain seated and derive the benefits. Allow this purifying and healing energy to saturate your being. Experience this great seeming ‘void,’ outwardly empty, yet pregnant with untold potentials and possibilities.

“A deep harmonizing and balancing is infused into the human soul during these moments of silence, and all restrictions disappear as you become ‘at one’ with your Partner and Co-creator – the Indwelling Spirit – the Adjuster of your thoughts – the Controller of your destiny.

“Let us enjoy this brief moment in eternity.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.