“Hold onto Me.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Hold onto Me.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia. January 3, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Hold onto Me.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Dear one, pour your heart out to Me in the Silence, for I am always listening to your pleas. My answers reverberate throughout your soul, but they are yet too faint to be picked up by your ‘inner ears’.

“However, the advantages of the daily discipline in your coming to Me will in time, and in eternity, astound you, as the fruits of your diligence become known to you.

“The truth, in fact, My child, is that you are also building a trustworthy character that I can depend upon, for you see, there is still much further instruction for you to receive.

“However, in order for Me to proceed, I need a sturdy foundation in you, for Me to build upon – an underpinning so strongly constructed that no storm can shake you loose from that foundation.

“We are now embarking upon a more solid development of our relationship. You are beginning to realize and more fully comprehend, that it needs clear acknowledgement on your part in order for Me to proceed.

“Your consciousness is slowly expanding for the next step in your development.

“Hold onto Me while I take you deeper into yourself. Are you ready and willing to follow Me?”

Receiver: “Yes.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.