“Changing Dynamics.” - Teacher Ophelius.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Changing Dynamics.” - Teacher Ophelius.

Post by Sandy »

Michigan, US of A, January 23, 2011.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “Changing Dynamics.”

Received by Chris.

Teacher Ophelius: “There are many changes taking place on your world in the geophysical, the political, the social, the financial, the sciences, and in the psychic – the collective consciousness of humanity. Today’s message is about recognizing these changes as a part of a larger picture – a shift in reality that is upon you now, which will continue to evolve as the Correcting Time progresses further into its mainstream initiatives.

“The routines and steadiness of your lives are changing, moving you out of your comfort zones and challenging you to look deeper into the meanings of life and to question the mechanics of society. Things that were important to you just a few years ago no longer have the appeal they once did, and many are searching for something they cannot yet understand, but nonetheless, they feel something is changing that lies at an unexplored level of their consciousness. What you feel is the dynamics of a living and changing creation – God moving in you and in everything that exists around you.

“Fear not these changes, for they are the catalysts for discovery and faith realization that will lead you to a maturity of mind – a more practical way of living – a shift in awareness that seeks for soul expansion. Let go of the past and embrace the reality of what can be. Use these changing dynamics like a ship’s sail, catch the breath of God, and steer your ship into safe waters – into new harbors, new adventures, and new opportunities.

“Those that resist the wave will undoubtedly suffer more than those that move with it. Those that have the faith to believe in the good and positive outcomes of this movement will reap the benefits of its transforming power. Those who embrace fear and doom will likewise find what they are looking for and suffer the harsh realities of their misguided desires. Those of you on the path should exercise your faith in these trying times and be an example to your brethren who walk in darkness.

“My friends, let us pray together now as I have prepared this affirmation of faith for you:

“Father, I trust in your divine love, and in faith, I declare that I shall move with your Will and not against it. Lead me and my family into new harbors of light, and place me in the path of those fearful souls who are confused and lost that I might point the way toward freedom and eternal life. I shall embrace the opportunities you place before me and walk with peace knowing you live in me and work through me. I allow your angelic ministers to guide and protect me, and I desire that your Indwelling Spirit have more influence in my conscious life to help me choose the pathways that lead to right thinking and knowing your divine Will. Amen!

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

https://correctingtime.org/
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.