“Bathed in My Love.” - The Beloved Within.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Bathed in My Love.” - The Beloved Within.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, March 16, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved Within.
Subject: “Bathed in My Love.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved Within: “It is wonderful, indeed, when you can say to others that, even though it is sporadic still, you experience an indescribable joy surging through you. It is difficult to explain something that needs to be experienced firsthand.

“Allow yourself to come to Me more often, to experience a joy which is not from this earth. This joy rightfully belongs to the next phase of eternal existence and yet, it can be experienced by all faith-filled and trusting mortals like you.

“This is comforting to know for those of your siblings, who may chance to read these words, that they too, may be heartened and encouraged in their search for their own Father-Fragment.

“It does indeed take courage and perseverance to search for Me, although My steadfast answer will be that I was, and am, there all the time. I am nearer than hands and feet, and closer to them than their breath.

“This, dear one, is the most wonderful and intriguing discovery tour any mortal can dare to undertake – the search for this Fragment of the eternal God within – and to find their Gift waiting ‘with welcoming arms’ so to speak.

“Even you, whilst you take notice of these words, are still looking for this ultimate fusion moment, although I say that your initial search is over.

“All you need is perseverance to come to Me in the Silence of your heart, so you can get to know Me better, and get the assurance that I am there waiting for you. In these moments, the soul gets nurtured and a deep healing takes place when you allow yourself to be bathed in My love for you.

“It makes you feel worthy and helps Me to take away all your insecurities, as you are still so very human.

“Come, let Me satisfy the longing in your heart.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.