“The Troubled Road.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Troubled Road.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, March 6, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Troubled Road.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “At times, circumstances seem beyond your control, and it becomes a big step for you to regain self-mastery; and for you not to be thrown hither and yon by your emotions.

“Very little has been gained by humans on your planet in the art of mastering the emotions. Emotions can become like a team of wild horses, charging at your spirit, mind and body, and they can manifest themselves as multiple maladies.

“You know only too well that you carry hidden heartaches, and how these can manifest themselves as physical pains. The heart never ‘attacks.’ They are the hidden human emotions that bring about all sorts of aches and pains.

“It is so very easy to mask these pains with all sorts of medicines and treatments, but meanwhile the root causes of these faulty emotions do persist. The cure is forgiveness of the self and all others.

“It is far more honest to take a look at yourself through in-depth self-examination, painful as this may be, and then come to Me in the Silence, and ask Me to help through the lightening of your load.

“Allow Me to flood you with My tender love, so you may retain an inner harmony and balance, for it is when you are out of balance that ‘things’ go awry.

“In time, the way you are being tested will not seem so severe, as you can always, in all ways count on Me. This new altered outlook you may well use by counting on Me to help you through your pains.

“Even now, a peace pervades your soul, which in turn helps to calm your frayed nerves.

“Dear one, rest safely in My embrace, and I will nurture you, as I understand the troubled road, which led you to Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.